crampy question

jessica2509

Reaction score
If you get af type cramps about 4 dpo can that be a sign of pregnancy as it's so early after ov?

The only thing is I get cramps every month at around the same time (4dpo) so i'm convinced i'm not pregnant.

Can some one let me know if they get the same and then found out they were prg as i'm driving my husband round the bend!

Thanks
x

yes I did but about 12 DPO, but it depends when you implant (usually 6-12 days after conception), so it probably wont be implantation cramps at 4 DPO. Also if you get them every month at this time, it prob is just that...
good luck

If you get af type cramps about 4 dpo can that be a sign of pregnancy as it's so early after ov?

The only thing is I get cramps every month at around the same time (4dpo) so i'm convinced i'm not pregnant.

Can some one let me know if they get the same and then found out they were prg as i'm driving my husband round the bend!

Thanks
x

If you feel this every time at around the same time every mth then it could just be down to you ovulating and just ovary pain because you have ovulated .. I think it would be to early to feel implantation but every ones bodys are different so fingers crossed for you that you get your bfp

do you use optk that tells you when you are ovulating ??

X

Well I've had AF type cramps/backache for about 3-4 days I think.

Got a terrible sharp pain in the middle of my back.

I feels so much like the :witch: is on her way. But I know deep down she isn't if that makes sence.

xx

Am pretty sure that i ov last thursday. Don't use charts, but get ov pain on that day. Pain went away for a couple of days then back again. I know it's not ov. pain now as cm has changed back to opaque and was clear on thursday. Does anyone know if this is normal?

I think cm should do that after ovulation and I would think its a little early for implantation not quite sure but I get creamy cm after ovulation.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->