Crampy

AubreyK80

Mom to David
Reaction score
Has anyone had a Dull achy crampy feeling ?? I did call the nurse and she its normal and i have nothing to worry about, she said the only time i need to start worryng is if i bleed or lose fluids, But i still worry ... Anyone feel like this ??

thanks ladies as always .

:hug::hug:

Ive had lotsof weird crampy/period like/tightening/very painful sometimes pains over the last month.... both midwife and doctor have said its just the body preparing and pratising for labour. :hugs:

I have been crampy on and off for a few weeks too and MW told me its bodies way of getting us ready xx

Yep, feels like I've had the worst period for the last few weeks! :dohh:
I'd take my normal periods over this any day lol.. I do suffer from period pain anyway but at least I can usually take nurofen for it!

I have dull crampy ache in my lower back as well, but i assume it's just our bodies getting ready...

Starting last week I've been having contractions and cramps on and off. Sometimes regular enough to time, and other times just randomly.

Oh how I wish for crampy pains and/or BH - I want to see my baby now :hissy:
x

yep..I'm getting them now.. my tummy is rock hard...but PROB just BH AGAIN!!!

I'm not impatient at all! lol

xxx

I've been dilated to 3 cm since Easter and I've had that crampy pain on and off for weeks. I'm pretty sure they're contractions but they'd been totally irregular up until this past Saturday, when we went to the hospital after having contractions for over two hours 3-4 minutes apart. And I still got sent home! I'm just not dilating any further and my membranes have not ruptured. It's driving me crazy but I guess it'll happen eventually. Stubborn little ox baby I have!

What kind of cramps? I get them once in a while, I get pretty weird feelings all the time. The worst one for me lately is the pins and needle feeling up my baby chute!!!

What kind of cramps? I get them once in a while, I get pretty weird feelings all the time. The worst one for me lately is the pins and needle feeling up my baby chute!!!

Ew yes! Sometimes it's like a lightning bolt! That is definitely uncomfortable. My doctor says its from the pressure of the baby on the floor of the uterus/cervix.

Ew yes! Sometimes it's like a lightning bolt! That is definitely uncomfortable. My doctor says its from the pressure of the baby on the floor of the uterus/cervix.

THAT'S what it is..... totally makes sense. I go nuts when it happens! Hurts like hell!! lol

My cramps actually got really bad tonight for like 15 min, it was like period like cramps and then they went away .... it got me really nervous .....and it seems like im pooing alot too ( sry TMI ) .....

Hmmm... interesting. I wonder if your body is starting to get ready????

Ya ive been getting them alot lately too!!! Cramping/contractions alot but very irregular for the past week!!!! UGH!!!! and why do they have to be painful??????

I've started getting dull cramp feelings too. They're not particularly painful......yet!:hugs:

mine got really painful last night and then again this morning i dont feel so good, i will be calling the nurse again soon , Im getting worried :cry:

:hug:

awww hun!!! are you ok???

Did you get my text??

Hey hun Im so sorry i swear i go to bed pretty early and i could sleep really later in the morning, I did get up early and call the nurse and she said it totally normal to feel crampy as long as im not bleeding and no fluids im fine, of course that still has me worried, the cramps are not as bad as last night but we will see ............so im just resting all day ...like always ..... LOL ....

Hugsssssssss

:hug::hug::hug:

awww hun!!! are you ok???

Did you get my text??

Hey hun Im so sorry i swear i go to bed pretty early and i could sleep really later in the morning, I did get up early and call the nurse and she said it totally normal to feel crampy as long as im not bleeding and no fluids im fine, of course that still has me worried, the cramps are not as bad as last night but we will see ............so im just resting all day ...like always ..... LOL ....

Hugsssssssss

:hug::hug::hug:

well at least your feeling a little better. Did you try the tylenol to help with the cramping? I was also told a heating pad really helps and to drink lots of water, like we arent already right:rofl:
let me know if anything changes ok....you know im here for you!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->