Crap Ics! Thought I'd share..

MummaBear16

Reaction score
I just thought I'd share, in case anyone has these ics!

Yesterday I decided at 16dpo I should get a decent line on an ic after very obvious bfps on frers when testing up until 13dpo. So I used my last ic and it came back so faint that so many people would call it bfn.

So all last night and today I have been freaking out thinking my hcg levels might be dropping! I finally was able to make it to the shop to buy a frer, and thank goodness it was just the crappy ic! My test line is now darker than the control.

So watch out for them!

Here's the difference..

Attachments

• 20161219_090607.jpg
    20161219_090607.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 20161220_154432.jpg
    20161220_154432.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 56
That's interesting mumma bear I have those same green handled ones and I am getting negatives after getting positives on frer. They must be rubbish. I do think I'm having a chemical as the lines on frer got lighter but even when an obvious line was on frer Sunday there was nothing on ic.

I had one step cheapies. My hpts were blue and iPod green. My baby is now 11 months but I said with her that if I just used my ic's I would not have known I was pregnant. I had decent lines on a frer, a 1to2weeks in a digi and bfn's on my ic.

Yep.. I would have assumed that was bfn or an evap! So glad I had other tests

I've been using ic's for the past 3 days and keep getting I can can see something faint lines. Was due on the 17th and still no show. I think todays ic was a little more noticeable, getting a frer and taking my last digital on Friday. Thanks for posting this and congratulations��

Thanks so much for posting this! Those are the exact same tests I have. I'm going to get some frers tomorrow!

One-step ic's were awful for me. Still bfn on 13 dpo when other tests had a good solid line by then. First sniff of a BFP on 14dpo but it was a squinter. If I wasn't using other tests I would have thought I was out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->