crapping myself

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
im reeli worried
ive felt very poorly, the last few days running hot and cold and feeling tired with some cramping, and today ive found out my friends little boy has chicken pox and worried about the risk to me and flump,

went to out of ours dr and he barely looked at me, didnt take my temp properly took a pee sample to check for kidney infections and told me to go to A&E tomoro morning at 10 and he'll let them know to expect me!

what now, im soo worried i just want to :cry::hissy:

Aww hun, Poor you. Have you had chicken pox before? If you have then there is no risk to you or Flump. It sounds as though you have a bit of a bug which is laying you low but as you are pregnant it is hitting you harder and also upsetting you. Cramping is still normal at this stage of pregnancy so it is prob ok unless it is REALLY severe.

Your dr doesn't sound the best, is there a different one in the practice you could go to? I know in mine there are 2 who are terrible and 2 who are brilliant. You should still go to A&E tomorrow but in the meantime take some paracetamol to bring your temp down and help you sleep, drink plenty of water and rest.

:hugs: :hug: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->