Craving fresh orange juice, ice cream & puds!

Finsmummy

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
So what do you think I'm having with these cravings ladies? :flower:

Not at all!!! The thought of Orange Juice is making me sick right now ;o) Ice cream though...yes please! I don't think I've ever heard of puds. What is that?

:) I say a girl.that was my first thought:)

orange juice...yumm yumm..

garlic bread for me with tomato soup :)

I drink on average a litre and a half of orange juice a day and I found out today I'm having a boy. I had a thing for ice cream when I was 16 weeks but the Mr Whippy kind, mmm! Sweet things, like puddings, aren't great for me, except fruit.

im craving pure orange juice too and ice cubes every1 keeps telling me im having a girl well find out on saturday though :D xx

If i believed in old wives tales i'd say girl too ;)

I'm not really craving anything :shrug:

I drink on average a litre and a half of orange juice a day and I found out today I'm having a boy. I had a thing for ice cream when I was 16 weeks but the Mr Whippy kind, mmm! Sweet things, like puddings, aren't great for me, except fruit.

oh wow thats a huge amount of citrus. Be careful or you might start having acid reflux and get ulcers in your mouth :(

I craved orange juice and I'm having a boy but I suspect I needed the vitamin c ;)

oh wow thats a huge amount of citrus. Be careful or you might start having acid reflux and get ulcers in your mouth :(

Yeah, tell me about it. Although I'm not suffering reflux, I have been getting a few ulcers. I honestly can't help myself. I even tried diluting it but I still drink the same amount. Something takes over me! I'm more worried about the sugar content so am trying not the buy any. It's not really working though as I have to walk through a supermarket to get to work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->