• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Craving fruit/fruit juice

ohhh yesss! definatly since about 10 weeks i LOVE fruit juice and capri sun! idk about the whole sugar thing though!x

I wouldn't worry about the fruit, hon. So many of us are living off soda and crisps to ward off the nausea. :haha:

As an alternative to the juice though - can you make your own smoothies? All you need is a blender, some plain yogurt, some ice, and toss your fruit in. It cuts down on the added sugar that winds up in fruit juice.

I wouldn't worry about the fruit, hon. So many of us are living off soda and crisps to ward off the nausea. :haha:

As an alternative to the juice though - can you make your own smoothies? All you need is a blender, some plain yogurt, some ice, and toss your fruit in. It cuts down on the added sugar that winds up in fruit juice.

Good idea. I make smoothies everyday in the summer, but now that it's cooler I haven't had a taste for them. I think I like the liquids because it keeps me hydrated. I am so thirsty all the time, but sometimes I want something besides water. I used to drink iced green/black tea constantly. The funny thing is I used to dislike sweet beverage, I drank my tea/coffee without sweetener. Maybe I should just try cutting my juice with water to cut down on the sugar. I would get the reduced sugar juices but they aren't 100% juice and I don't think they are as good for you. Oh man I am really craving juice now! I went to the store the other day and they were out of grocery carts so I had to use a basket. My basket was so full I had to carry the OJ separately and I accidentally put it down and forgot to buy it :(. I was so sad when I got home and realized I didn't have any! And DH has been drinking all my other juices JUICE :growlmad: Stealing juice from a baby, he should be ashamed. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"