Craving lager :(

babytots

Reaction score
I have awful morning sickness and not much agrees with me but lately I have been cravin lager which I haven't drank in years. I had a shandy yesterday with my Christmas meal but it wasn't quite the same.

Anyone know of any alcohol free lager that tastes like the real deal? Have tried some in previous pregnancies but they never tasted the same x

Tescos lager shandy was great for getting me through a very annoying lager craving with sidney! Or try watering some weakish lager down with soda rather than lemonade for a more bitter taste! For me that particular craving was short lived, fx your is too!

Shandy just isn't the same taste and doesn't hit the spot as good :( I remember craving it in a previous pregnancy and I just got on with it and ignored it. This time it's quite hard as there is lager in the house.

Damn cravings why can't it be something else x

Cravings can be so annoying! I'm having an on off craving dairy milk chocolate and instant coffee, two things I never have normally lol! And deffo not good for me or the baby! :haha:

With Vince I craved ice later on, it was so extreme! I even cracked a tooth in half crunching, cost a bloody fortune to replace!!! I couldn't help myself though, had to keep up my crunching addiction!! :wacko:

Oh well, it will be something else next week hopefully! X

I hope so lol. Oh I had a huge ice craving with Hollie even during labour lol. Went as soon as she was born. Been drinking strawberry yazoo which helps with my sickness but my local shop doesn't have any :( sending hubby tomorrow to the supermarket after work though so he can get some. X

I agree Becks Blue is the closest I found last pregnancy and I still drink it now If I am driving! Only annoying thing is if you drink it in public people presume you are drinking alcohol and you get filthy looks! :/ congratulations :)

Thanks ladies will get my husband to pick some up during the week and try it. Had a shandy again today in the hope it would make me feel better but now that makes me worse :( Can't win lol. x

Isn't a shandy pretty much the same as a half a larger? Or a quarter of a larger? I know it will go much faster but couldn't you have the same amount of lager just....without the lemonade? Might be you just need enough to quench the craving. Sorry if that's not helpful, but just a thought.

I've had a few sneaky sips from out of hubbys bottle but I daren't actually have a glass of it because of my previous history of loss. I'm not sure if lemonade weakens it or not.

I think I'll just have to ignore it and stick to my strawberry milkshakes which help the sickness just doesn't stop my cravings lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->