Craving sweets it's a girl, craving salt it's a boy...

This tale didn't work for me.. I'm having a girl and went off all sweet snd salty stuff until about week 20! I liked sour things instead- sweets and sour oranges/lemons! These days, I'm back to liking most things but no cravings for either in particular!

lol I know what my pre-med brother would say

It worked for me. I actually hated anything sweet and when I ate it I got sick. All I wanted was pickles dipped in salt, bacon, meats... and I'm having a boy :). I know they are just for fun but as you can see from my sig the wives takes definitely had it right for me

With my first I just had a gut feeling girl from the word go all I wanted was sweet things, fruit all healthy food.
This times its all about the meat and salt, I cant get enough I have a gut feeling boy and I'm a lot more hormonal/angry :blush: than I was with dd.
Will be interesting to see. Either way its 50/50:happydance:

This tale didn't work for me.. I'm having a girl and went off all sweet snd salty stuff until about week 20! I liked sour things instead- sweets and sour oranges/lemons! These days, I'm back to liking most things but no cravings for either in particular!

I cannot get enough lemon!! Lemon water or lemonade all day long

I have a feeling it's a boy and I've been craving salty foods/meat! So funny because from the day I found out I've felt like it's a boy and then all these old wives tales are indicating boy so who knows. Not gonna find out until baby's born so it's gonna be a long wait! But it'll be fun to guess on these types of things!!

Man I must be having boy girl twins then because one day I want chocolate everything, the next day I want meat and cheese and salt. :rofl:

With my first I just had a gut feeling girl from the word go all I wanted was sweet things, fruit all healthy food.
This times its all about the meat and salt, I cant get enough I have a gut feeling boy and I'm a lot more hormonal/angry :blush: than I was with dd.

OMG I've been insanely hormonal/angry this pregnancy! I was starting to think maybe I was finally going insane :rofl:

I'm having a girl and I went right off sweet things! I was the same with my son.

With my son my initial craving was for mac n cheese. Later on I wanted grapefruit, and then coconut ice cream!

OMG I've been insanely hormonal/angry this pregnancy! I was starting to think maybe I was finally going insane :rofl:

I know I have been awful, my poor partner lol

I craved the same stuff with all of mine, I have a boy and 2 girls.

Didn't work for me :) I craved oranges with my first (girl), strawberry shortcake with my second (boy) and meat with my third (girl) lol. This time I'm craving both salt and sweet so I have no idea what I'm having. At first I thought it was twins :wacko: but the ultrasound showed only one!

I had a very sweet tooth with my girls, this time it's not gone either way. I've been told it's 80% a boy but not had this confirmed yet!

With my son all i craved was sweet stuff.. this time its salty food so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->