Cravings already??

stripeycat5

Reaction score
Hi ladies I am 6 weeks pregnant and for the last couple of weeks cannot get enough green veggies! We have runner beans growing in the garden which I scarf down like no tomorrow! I suppose it is a good craving to have though. Am thoroughly looking forward to the Savoy cabbage that is cooking for my tea..Any other wierd cravings out there?😜

I haven't had any weird cravings yet. I do find myself wanting more dairy. I don't usually drink milk and I have been having a glass every day. I also have been eating more yogurt. I never had major cravings with my son. The only thing I ever craved more of with him was peanut butter. But I may start more cravings as the pregnancy progresses.

My wife is 6w tomorrow and she is craving salty stuff. The thought of something sweet makes her sqeasy :haha:

I'm around 10 weeks and haven't had cravings as such yet, more that there are certain foods which are really really appealing and others that completely turn me off. For me so far it's been grapes. Whenever I don't feel like eating anything due to nausea grapes are the only thing that appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->