• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cravings and Aversions :)

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought it would be fun to see who has what cravings and aversions and if you think it means blue or pink??

I'm craving peanut butter and carbs.

Aversions: meat in general, although I can eat it, I just don't particularly want to. Also fast foods are not high on my list of things I want to eat.

I'm hoping for a girl.. :flower:

Tell me yours!!!

I crave carbs too and will sometimes have peanut butter ... at 4weeks (before I found out) I craved milk every night before bed time and fresh fruits

my aversions are pretty much the same as with my DD, stews, curries, red meats, avos, bananas

Its interesting though. I cant remember really having any aversions with my son. Was a very easy pregnancy

It's very cliche and I have never had a tip off like this before but the reason I decided to test was because I couldn't get pickled onions out of my head and I hadn't thought of them in years! Also been enjoying Asdas mini cucumbers.

I haven't had half as many food aversions as I have in the past actually. With my first son the thought of fajitas made me want to be sick and where I had previously despised mushrooms and althings mushroom flavoured, I started craving them and have loved them ever since!

I usually LOVE peanut butter and Reece's buttercups but actually aren't that bothered for them since finding out.

Cucumber!! I literally cannot get enough of it.

Hating a lot of red meat - the idea of a burger makes me feel sick!!

X

It's very cliche and I have never had a tip off like this before but the reason I decided to test was because I couldn't get pickled onions out of my head and I hadn't thought of them in years! Also been enjoying Asdas mini cucumbers.

I haven't had half as many food aversions as I have in the past actually. With my first son the thought of fajitas made me want to be sick and where I had previously despised mushrooms and althings mushroom flavoured, I started craving them and have loved them ever since!

I usually LOVE peanut butter and Reece's buttercups but actually aren't that bothered for them since finding out.

Elmo...how odd, my last pregnancy (boy) my aversions were fajitas - the thought food Mexican related made me feel quite nauseated.

I don't have any aversions or cravings at the mo.

Did you have a boy as well? Funny it's quite a specific thing isn't it!

My second son I was obsessed with greggs sausage rolls and the thought of one right now makes me gip.

I just did an online shop and basically seem to have ordered about 90 pounds worth of salad, dips, pasta salad, cucumbers, cous cous, basically Anytning cold and salad related haha X

I'm literally dying for some spicy salmon rolls right now. Like it makes me drool thinking about it lol. :blush: With my daughter it was always I needed something salty then immediately sweet.

Did you have a boy as well? Funny it's quite a specific thing isn't it!

My second son I was obsessed with greggs sausage rolls and the thought of one right now makes me gip.

I just did an online shop and basically seem to have ordered about 90 pounds worth of salad, dips, pasta salad, cucumbers, cous cous, basically Anytning cold and salad related haha X

Yup a boy, I also craved sweets with him, I would rush to the shop and run back to car and shove them all in my mouth...

I'm quite keen on eating chicken so far this time, the thought of red meat doesn't sit with me. Guess we'll find out more in the next couple of weeks... Ha

I've gone off everything sweet but craving salty chips and steak

So strange I also had major food aversions to Mexican food and particualrly fajitas during my sons pregnancy!

This time I'm craving salt and really cold juice.

So strange I also had major food aversions to Mexican food and particualrly fajitas during my sons pregnancy!

Because I am off sweet stuff I am guessing boy buy as fob as only girls who knows x

How bizarre... Maybe we are making a connection between Mexican food and boys haha

Pickles and drinking the juice lol!! So weird as I NEVER eat pickles lol!

Pickles and drinking the juice lol!! So weird as I NEVER eat pickles lol!

Wow yes it's all about the juice of the pickled goods right now lol!!

Feeling off meat too, could possibly eat it but couldn't it the smell would stop me from eating it x

Another weird thing that has showed up is I like orange juice... Normally I won't go near the stuff. Just don't like juice overall. Also, yoghurt. Normally don't really eat much of it but had to have that for dinner this week!

For those who had boys, I also craved sugar (chocolates) and coca cola with my son. could eat it 3 times a day! hardly any aversions aside from pepper and spicy food!! yuck!

I'm excited to find out what we are having! Even if its another boy :)

yes I am from South Africa ... 3 years ago when I was pregnant with my DD there was one other lady from CT on here

I also wanted pure orange juice the whole of last week but this week I cant stand it ... also weird for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"