Cravings!!!! and other symptoms and signs...

bubbles_cymru

Reaction score
So first pregnancy with a :pink: - 0 cravings, 0 nausea just headaches and tiredness - 1st Tri was kinda plain sailing tbh - after writing this, my friend in work told me to look back to my first tri posts with Abigail and it turns out I was complaining that I was;

CRANKY
ITCHY
SICK
CRAVING GREASY SHARP TASTING! CHEESY FOODS
I did have smell aversions which I don't have this time round!!!

This pregnancy so far - obscene tiredness, severely sore boobies, headaches, disgusting nausea, hormones and emotions like a psycho :haha:

Craving everything savoury (particularly cheese, pasties, salt n vinegar) and water - kinda gone off tea!

2 bleeds in one week

Team :blue: perhaps?!!? Or as it is so similar - team :pink:

What is everyone's cravings and differences if you have had 2 of same sex or 2 of opposite sex?????

With my daughter I had morning sickness and couldn't eat meat for months. And I ate Oreos like it was the end of the world. And with her I bled when my period was 'due'

With my son no morning sickness but had horrible brackston hicks starting at 20 weeks and craved salt. Everything salty. Bled only once.

This time? Horrible morning sickness. Headaches. Hormones are literally kicking my a$$.. Even DH is a bit worried. And craving OJ and fruit.

So no idea cuz mine is all backwards due to regular girl or boy predictions!!

So far this pregnancy has been about the same as my first as far as symptoms go. Crampy, hormonal, just mild ms at random times during the day, exhausted!
With my DS I only had one real craving...nerds candy. Don't know why, but I went through a lot of it!
This pregnancy is so different in that aspect. I'm craving all kinds of things, and not one particular type of food. I might be craving salty one minute, the next sour, and the next sweet! Right at this moment, I want a pickled egg. And I've never liked pickled eggs before. Even the thought of them made me cringe. But I like them now. I wanted one so badly the other night that I actually concocted my own :) Boil some eggs, peeled them, and threw them in a mostly empty jar of pickles. Think I might actually go grab one now...and an apple. That sounds really good now too.

I'm much more sick in this pregnancy than I was with my daughter, with my daughter it was mainly on an evening I felt sick but this time it's all day long!! I can't stand food this time either I'm practical living off toast.

I'm not AS tired either. :flower:

With DS: Very grumpy. Big, sore boobs. Itchy beyond reason. Little to no nausea. Insomnia, really, really bad. Aversion to anything that smelled like pepper or tea. Craved popcicles.

With this one: Big, sore boobs. Extremeeeeeeeely tired. Some nausea already. Sleeping like a baby. Lots of snot production. Mood is great for the most part other than worry. Some cramping at 4+1. Headache. Craving salads.

I have 2 girls, 2 completely different pregnancies, craved totally different foods.

This baby is different again so god knows which im cooking ha

With my son I had 0 symptoms at the start of the pregnancy then I started to crave anything chocolate and blackcurrant lucozade.

This time sickness started at 6 weeks and I've been wanting melon! we'd love :pink: this time :flower:

My other two pregnancies had same symptoms. Both fetal heart rates were pretty high 170-180s. My cravings were very different though.

With my daughter I wanted lots of fruit and mashed potatoes and mac and cheese.

With my son I craved the jarred banana peppers. Ate them straight from the jar.

With this pregnancy, so far I want watermelons and meat, especially ribs lately.

I believe this is a girl, I'll find out in about 4 weeks. :)

My other two pregnancies had same symptoms. Both fetal heart rates were pretty high 170-180s. My cravings were very different though.

With my daughter I wanted lots of fruit and mashed potatoes and mac and cheese.

With my son I craved the jarred banana peppers. Ate them straight from the jar.

With this pregnancy, so far I want watermelons and meat, especially ribs lately.

I believe this is a girl, I'll find out in about 4 weeks. :)

All I keep thinking about is watermelon! :icecream:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->