Cravings :D

Folk

Reaction score
So what have you lovely people been craving? Anything weird?

For me it is cold cooked chicken dipped in ketchup.
And tubs of chilli Phillidephia cheese (By the tub).
Dry roasted peanuts and salted pistachios.

I have totally gone of sweet food which is so strange as i have sweet tooth :D

For the first weekish of knowing all I wanted was steak but now I've kind of gone of it and it makes me feel sick I really wanted sweets earlier but when I ate them I vommed so no more sweets which isn't a big deal as I'm not to keen anyway , I just want hot food all the time though not spicy hot just like food that's been cooked , my first was twixs bread and butter and irn bru (boy )
My second was twixs irn bey and apples I mean like two three bags a day
My third was strawberry flavoured juices and burgers and dolly mix (both girls )
My mc was cheese and BBQ but I lost baby at only a few weeks ,
This one has to have been the most intense though I'm convinced it's twins Ive never had sickness EVER now today I com on sweets I've eaten out of date food before (not on purpose and I've never had anything ) I've never had cravings so intense I've cried because I couldn't get it at that exact moment until now and I've never ever woken up until this morning with my boobs twice the size of when I went to sleep , and i won't starT on my mood swings , I was going to start a thread on cravings and what people craved with twins to see if any matched up x

I've just craved beef, beef and more beef.

Which is really strange because I've been a vegetarian for 15 years. This baby loves his meat!

x

For the first weekish of knowing all I wanted was steak but now I've kind of gone of it and it makes me feel sick I really wanted sweets earlier but when I ate them I vommed so no more sweets which isn't a big deal as I'm not to keen anyway , I just want hot food all the time though not spicy hot just like food that's been cooked , my first was twixs bread and butter and irn bru (boy )
My second was twixs irn bey and apples I mean like two three bags a day
My third was strawberry flavoured juices and burgers and dolly mix (both girls )
My mc was cheese and BBQ but I lost baby at only a few weeks ,
This one has to have been the most intense though I'm convinced it's twins Ive never had sickness EVER now today I com on sweets I've eaten out of date food before (not on purpose and I've never had anything ) I've never had cravings so intense I've cried because I couldn't get it at that exact moment until now and I've never ever woken up until this morning with my boobs twice the size of when I went to sleep , and i won't starT on my mood swings , I was going to start a thread on cravings and what people craved with twins to see if any matched up x

My sister had cravings for iron Bru and Apples. Also Onion gravy...i think she would drank it is she could. :D

Oranges oranges oranges and cloudy lemonade to drink !!!

Mushy peas with salt and vinegar on and dairylea Dunkers

I'm really wanting tuna sandwiches with loads of vinegar...mwhich is a pain since we are meant to limit tuna! :-/

With my dd it was full sugar coke!

I'm really wanting tuna sandwiches with loads of vinegar...mwhich is a pain since we are meant to limit tuna! :-/

With my dd it was full sugar coke!

Ah, yeah, I was gutted to hear that we had too limit tuna! I love it!

Hi ladies With my lb I just liked alot of food lol. I'd fancy something and then go off it. So not sure it counted as a craving. I didn't HAVE to HAVE It just felt like mmmmmmmm I could eat that right now. Same this time although I'm rli liking anything salty anything sweet, and alot of fatty burgers lol again I don't cry if I don't get it and quickly get over it so not sure if it's a craving or just a fancy

I think it's weird how people crave so many different things during pregnancy mine never stays the same the whole way through it is constantly changing lol

I had my first "I'm going to die if I don't eat it now" craving the other day. Ice lollies. I actually drove to two shops (cos the first one had none) and I didn't make it back to my car before I'd ripped into the box!!

I'm also loving fresh orange juice too :)

I am craving absolutely nothing. Even thinking about eating is making me nauseous! :wacko:

My nausea is so bad right now, it's hard to get excited about any food. I do know that I have wanted a lot of taco bell (but not their meat). The three things I order are:
1. Cheesy Gordita Crunch (beans instead of beef)
2. Mexican Pizza (beans instead of beef)
3. Nachos Supreme (beans instead of beef).

SO UNHEALTHY! Since I've been so sick, I have lost weight instead of gain weight, but I'm sure in the second trimester if I don't get over these cravings I will regret it!

Strawberries! I think I'm more on sweets than savouries.

Sweets are supposed to be girl and salty is boy right?

I never limit my tuna intake its amazing stuff.

I have fancied toasted tuna sarnie but cant seem to make it.
fancied dairylea, burgers, few things i cant put my finger on what they are.

My 1st was mash potato with layers of cheese x 3. Lol
My second was cookies
My third was salt! I guess that was off being so dehydrated half the time.

Anything beefy! I went mad for an Angus beef cheese burger yesterday, I finally got one :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->