Cravings 'feeling pregnant' help !

angel_annie07

Reaction score
My hubby and I are ttc and I was wondering if anyone could help?

This month I have had what feels like normal pms symptoms, but so much more extreme. I am SO hungry!

I usually follow a high protein, low sugar diet but these past few days I have wanted nothing but biscuits, cake, sweets and I have been so tired.

Also feeling anxious, wobbly legged and so exhausted. I am due tomorrow or next day, did a hpt today but neg :(

My hubby and I are ttc and I was wondering if anyone could help?

This month I have had what feels like normal pms symptoms, but so much more extreme. I am SO hungry!

I usually follow a high protein, low sugar diet but these past few days I have wanted nothing but biscuits, cake, sweets and I have been so tired.

Also feeling anxious, wobbly legged and so exhausted. I am due tomorrow or next day, did a hpt today but neg :(

I had the same issues twice out of the past three months but I ended up with positive tests that turned out to be chemical pregnancies.

fx for you that you get your BFP!

Thank you for your reply, we have two children and have also had 2 miscarriages to fingers crossed! It's such a waiting game.. Impatient! Lol

Yea I hear ya... I think the waiting is what is the worst!!!

Hunger and cravings sound like normal PMS symptoms to me. If you were pregnant and had high enough hormone levels in your body to create symptoms, you would get a positive test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"