cravings....what and when?

babytibby

Reaction score
what cravings are you all having and when did they start. Im 17 weeks and havent craved anything yet (other than sleep) and feel really cheated lol, cant remember with my last 2 pregnancies when they really kicked in.

I just looking forward to send OH out at 4am to buy e something really obscure like pickled gherkin flavour ice cream lol, or i could just do it for the hell of it haha xx

I'm 17w+3d and I haven't craved anything outrageous, but I have fancied Walkers Roast Chicken crisps - yum! x

urgh I cant abide the smell of those at the best of times lol. Hope I dont start craving those!!!

I am 17wks today and all i fancy eating is pringles lol the smokey bacon ones are to die for mmmm.....yum yum!!

its not fair lol, i dont fancy anything!!! In fact im actually finding it hard to want to eat anything at all, i have no appetite at all really

my biggest craving is scampi fries! I could eat 10 packs in one day easily - obviously I won't as it's no good for me but I have munched through 4 in one day ooops!!

Dnt feel bad lovely. I haven't had any craving either. :dohh: I'm actually to the point where one thing sounds good until I make it, then it's on to the next yummy looking snack. Today it was hot wings, then Oreos??? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"