Cravings yet anyone???

classyburd

Mummy to Archie
Reaction score
Anything you seem to not be able to get enough of?
Anything you loved before you were pregnant and now cant stand???

At the moment i am having onions with everything possible, even though they give me heartburn. I am also loving mayo hmmmm am gonna end up fat!

I have gone right off chocolate though and anything sweet really. Even the thought or smell of chocolate makes me gag.

Hi!!! I am craving marmite at the moment and yet normally i cant stand the stuff lol:rofl: Had bout 5 or 6 slices of toast with it on already and now got the heartburn!!!! but even with that i am wanting some more :rofl:...Congrats on expecting and good luck to you :hug:

Hey, me too with chocolate, i can't bare the thought of it and it was probably the thing i ate the most before i was pg.

The thing i can't get enough of is ICE POP'S!!!!! Any flavour, any colour i dont care i just want them all!! Was the same when i was pg with my son, i didn't realise you could get repeat cravings :blush: xx

I craved fish the other day. got myself one of those Salmon and cracker snack things, and then fish sticks for lunch, and I could've eaten fish for dinner :p

I've gone off so much food and I don't usually like a lot of stuff anyway!! I cannot eat any type of sandwich at the moment, even the thought makes me wanna gag.

Also used to use coconut oil a lot but now the thought of the texture or especially the smell makes me feel sick.

I haven't had any really bad cravings as in I have to have it, but I've really really fancied jacket potatoes, KFC and a roast dinner with beef..... typically, I don't have any of the stuff to eat so I just have to try and not think about it :rofl:

im the same faille gone totally off food yet still so hungry but i have to eat at tea times to take my tablets!!! although im loving real chips at the mo!! YUM!!!!!! so fatty lol xxx

ooh. and the other night I HAD to make roasted root vegetables - beets, parsnips, potatoes, carots - it was SOOO good!

damn you classsyburd!! :rofl: I just had to go and eat 3 yes thats 3!! ice pops coz u made me think about my craving. I'm trying so so hard not to eat them as i put on soooooo much weight from eating them last time and sugar free just don't cut it for me :blush: Why can't i crave celery it has negative calories as it takes more to digest it than it contains :rofl:

I wish I would crave healthy stuff but truth is, I don't want to be anywhere near it..!

I must admit, eating anything with the way im feeling at the mo is hard, i do hope it gets easier

I'm eating a lot of mayo and mustard with all sorts of things. Currently with ham pancakes. :D But even before I was pg, I got these phases. Or actually, I rarely buy mustard or mayo, so when I do buy them I eat a lot for a while and i won't buy any more for months or even years.

There's one thing - yoghurt. Live fresh yoghurt with probiotic bacteria.

Whenever I want to eat something that I don't eat every day, people say it's cravings. Actually there's something they there's just this huge list of things I used to eat but not anymore. I used to eat 50-100 of nuts every day, I don't like them anymore. I used to have on average 2 drinks per day, no alcohol anymore. I can't eat 250g of meat per meal anymore, because it feels too hard to chew. And the list goes on. Just the alcohol and nuts left me with 700kcal less, with the reduction in meat it's at least 1000 kcal. The pregnancy itself requires around 500kcal... That's 1500kcal worth of new eating habits.

sometimes I think that craving is just another word for any food that doesn't make us gag. Craving are any food we are willing to eat.

Good way of looking at it Jossie. Never thought of it in that light before - replacing bad calories with good :)

Hmm Ice pops and pasta in tomato sauce

Can't stand the thought of mince, imagining it makes me feel like i had a mouth of worms very strange

I'm really into cheese at the mo on its own, on chips, with marmite,ham or baked beans toasties so yummy! my george forman grill is getting good use. Im into olives and nuts bananas and avocados at the moment too. Onions are giving me bad wind though not great!

Hmm Ice pops and pasta in tomato sauce

Can't stand the thought of mince, imagining it makes me feel like i had a mouth of worms very strange

:rofl:
I'm so glad I read that... cuz guess what my OH is cooking tonight lol hope I don't think of that when I'm eating.

I've put myself off mince before by thinking it reminded me of the cats food.. couldn't eat another mouthful:rofl:

Ive been craving Hashbrown cassarole its so yummy . Only thing I cant stand to eat is any kind of meat .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->