Cravings yet anyone???

so far ive craved anything lemony - sweets, lollies etc. cheese, and curries, i find when i'm struggling to find anything i can stomach i eat warburtons crumpets, i can always find room for them! they have to be warburtons ones tho :)

Whats shawarma???

It's a middle eastern meat dish, usually served with pita and hummus, tabouli, etc. yummy! Chicken shawarma is my favourite, but you can get beef or lamb as well.

I just want anything that doesn't make me sick. All bland. Also had a real hankering for MacDonald's cheeseburgers - the small ones. Nearly sent hubby on a mission to find me some but resisted. Funny thing is apart form this, really not very interested in meat. All I have managed for the last 2 days is toast and peanut butter or bread and dairylea slices. I even threw up the digestive biscuit I ate to calm my stomach (tmi).

My fridge smell makes me sick too, so does the smell of washing up liquid, paint, cars, people, cooking food (most kinds), in fact most things.

Sigh - can't wait for the feeling sick part to be over with.

I have gone off most food,most hot food I can't even look at.
The mince meat reminds me of worms too!
So no spag bol for me and hubby is Italian and taking offence! LOL

The only things I feel like are orange juice(I am drinking loads of it!),smoked salmon and cream cheese,hot chocolate and sundried tomatoes.

I can't bear to look at meat at all.
While with my last two pregnancies I craved huge steaks.

Also gone off tea,which isn't like me!

i crave warburtons potato cakes and coco pops and im a bloke!!!!! must be me making up for clare, i never eat breakfast but have been doing since she fell pregnant hmmmmm

I am not normally a cheese eater...for the last few weeks all I want is cheesy things, like mac and cheese and cheese and crackers.
just the thought of it makes me feel nauseous, but when I crave it I can't think of anything else!
Oh an fruit Loops! OMG Froot Loops....
Im going to eat a bowl =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"