• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cravings?

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Are we still supposed to be getting cravings for certain foods at this stage or is that just for first tri? I don't seem to get any anymore?

Mine have died down over the past week..Nothing takes my fancy anymore :(

But a non food craving of cleaning seems to be the thing for me at the moment! Crazy woman aint i?!

I dint really have much in the 1st tri tbh... the other day I HAD to have mash, and I have NEVER liked mash!!

mine have calmed down as well now. I never know what i want to eat. the only thing I had to have was a can of coke! and when i did it didnt satisfy me!

I've not had a single craving yet. I thought it might kick in later. I just seem to have gone off foods or just not fancy much of anything.

i was mad for coca cola in 1st tri, was really suprised how fast thats gone , after bout 14wk i cudnt stand it just like i cudnt b4 i was preggo x

I craved cheese for a week or so right at the very beginning (like 5-6 weeks) but other than that nothing really. Oh, maybe oranges for a little while. And I haven't had any aversions either. Kept waiting to feel sick when I was around raw meat but nothing!

Ok scrap the 1st post i made, seems there is a cheese theme developing!

For lunch i just had pasta with cheese spread mixed in and grated cheese on top, i will soon be reaching in the cupboard for some quavers to munch on! Last week it was fish fingers and cheese! Oh well plenty of calcium for bubba x

Not like in 1st trim., but most of those were just for something I could eat that wouldn't make me sick(bland food, etc) however, one thing I still can't get enough of is ketchup. I hated ketchup and wouldn't even hardly eat it before. Now I can go through 10 packets of the stuff in a sitting. It even sounds good as I write about it. I think it may be that I would kill for a really good ripe tomato but there is nowhere to get one. Kethcup is the next best substitue I can think of...

I got more in the 1st tri like orange juice and cheese and jelly beans :) but now they seem to hve gone, apart from milk if i see milk i have to have some lol x

For lunch i just had pasta with cheese spread mixed in and grated cheese on top, i will soon be reaching in the cupboard for some quavers to munch on! Last week it was fish fingers and cheese! Oh well plenty of calcium for bubba x

lol this sounds so like me i thought i wrote it :rofl:

lol yep i'm craving milk, banana milkshake and beef crisps. was salt and vinegar crisps, curry and coke but its all changed now. i was far too ill in 1st tri for cravings tho

lol this sounds so like me i thought i wrote it :rofl:

:rofl: I am actually sat here thinking about tonights tea, and have decided i want chips with cheese spread on the side to dip :blush:

Not like in 1st trim., but most of those were just for something I could eat that wouldn't make me sick(bland food, etc) however, one thing I still can't get enough of is ketchup. I hated ketchup and wouldn't even hardly eat it before. Now I can go through 10 packets of the stuff in a sitting. It even sounds good as I write about it. I think it may be that I would kill for a really good ripe tomato but there is nowhere to get one. Kethcup is the next best substitue I can think of...

Tee hee! You sound just like me.... I have been addicted to tomatoes in any shape or form over the last month! Seems to be easing off a little now though!

I havn't really had any cravings....more like nothing ever sounds good to me!! I'm still getting sick so I have to plan ahead incase it comes back up...

oooh, I forgot about ketchup - yep, if I'd class anything as a craving it's ketchup. :)

Tee hee! You sound just like me.... I have been addicted to tomatoes in any shape or form over the last month! Seems to be easing off a little now though!

oh how I would love a juicy, red, ripe, August picked, farm tomato...so much better than the sad yellow-orange ones in the grocery. Just not the same. I hope I still crave one when August rolls around! :rofl: That sure is a LOOONNNGG way off!

We have perfectly good tomatoes here....

Umm, I'm still craving, but it's pretty much just anything and everything, mostly just when I SEE it somewhere, I have to have it. Most recently it was spinach dip with french bread. I had this thing for Taco Bell for a while, but since getting sick from it I'm done with that. Ugh. Taco Bell diarrhea is the worst (you're welcome for the TMI).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"