Cravings!

lisaandsprog

Mother of two, nearly 3!
Reaction score
Any of you ladies out there had any cravings whilst uve been pregnant? I wouldnt say i have but in my first trimester i was obssessed with humbugs and those percy pigs from marks and spencers :D Since then its just been chocolate -but i wouldnt class that as a craving seeings as i crave that ALL the time regardless of whether im pregnant or not! I hear all these stories of pregnant women craving wierd things like gherkins and icecream (together!) but ive never experienced anything like that!!
What about you??

mine has been apples most of the way through and this last week its been those red liquorice laces lol

No cravings for me. Only mild desires to have something, but nothing that I had to wake hubby up at 3am to get me.

Mine were maltesers mixed in yoghurt at first, Now mash potato yum x

I went through a really odd craving for white paint, obviously didnt indulge

Other than that i mainly wanted sweet fruity puddings :D

mmmm i've been jelly !!!!!!! and fish cakes, sound silly, no ttogether but i have seriously craved them !!!

Currys!! I also developed what I know now to be called pica, Mine was in the form of craving sponges and rubber, I really crave the smell of it to the point of dribbling :blush: xxx

Mine has been raw carrots...thats the only major one.
The others have just been mild wants xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->