Cravings...

hollyjadebear

Joni-Mai & Daisy Eliza <3
Reaction score
Does anyone have cravings for things other than food?

I can smell next doors laundry hanging out and it's making my mouth water... I think I ought to be worried, but I don't know how else to explain the feeling!!

haha bless ya...well i havent had non food cravings up til now but I know one of my friends mother's had a craving for the smell of furniture polish when she was pregnant with her...at least the house was always dust free :)

xx

haha bless ya...well i havent had non food cravings up til now but I know one of my friends mother's had a craving for the smell of furniture polish when she was pregnant with her...at least the house was always dust free :)

xx

I feel slightly better with this one!!! Thank you!

I can smell next doors laundry hanging out and it's making my mouth water... I think I ought to be worried, but I don't know how else to explain the feeling!!

Hee hee - you should go over and start chewing on the corner of a sheet :rofl:

I have been noticing ladies perfumes much more since pregnant - everyone smells so yummy :blush:

It's called pica. Some women crave things like coal and soil. Have a look at your diet and see if there's anything missing, as this is usually what cravings like this are indicative of. Maybe ask your midwife as well?

Hee hee - you should go over and start chewing on the corner of a sheet :rofl:

I have been noticing ladies perfumes much more since pregnant - everyone smells so yummy :blush:

I'm tempted but they already think I'm strange... Maybe I'll wash some clothes myself and chew on a sock :tease: lol!

I'm tempted but they already think I'm strange... Maybe I'll wash some clothes myself and chew on a sock :tease: lol!

:rofl: I have some washing going at the moment - shall I send a pillowcase over?

I cant stop smelling everything, think its because everything smells really strong when you are pregnant so you notice it more, dont want to eat my washing though! Keep feeling the urge to smell my husbands aftershave (from the bottle not on him) and cant resist having a quick sniff when I walk past the bottle, even in the middle of the night on route for one of my mllion nightly pees.

I cant stop smelling everything, think its because everything smells really strong when you are pregnant so you notice it more, dont want to eat my washing though! Keep feeling the urge to smell my husbands aftershave (from the bottle not on him) and cant resist having a quick sniff when I walk past the bottle, even in the middle of the night on route for one of my mllion nightly pees.

Oh that's the other one that makes my mouth water, my husbands aftershave and deodorant... When I snuggle upto him, I nuzzle into his underarm and he laughs. I'm glad he gets a giggle out of it instead of thinking me strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"