Cravings?

SerenityIllin

Reaction score
:munch:
Ok So i was wondering if i am just imagining my very intense desire for certain foods or can i really be getting cravings at 9 weeks along? I could have totally started yelling at the store the other day because they did not have any egg salad sandwiches left when i went in. I feel sick to my stomach unless i have at least 4 oz of oj everyday. I almost started crying at a gas station because they didn't have hot dogs one day. I think i might actually lose my mind here.

You're so lucky! I had a big appetite until I hit 6 weeks and now I don't want anything! No food looks appealing to me. Most days I have to force myself to eat and then I usually feel sick midway through my meal. I hope food cravings kick in soon and my appetite comes back. I miss it :( hahaha!

It's normal. Most day nothing sounds good and when I think of 1 thing that does I must get it...then the next day it sounds horrible and I'll want nothing to do with it. I finally stopped grocery shopping because everything went to waste and I just get what sounds good each day. It's awful! I've been eating McDonald's breakfast a few times lately and I hate McDonald's! Also been craving pancakes for weeks and I am finally eating some this morning for our work breakfast and my guess if tomorrow pancakes will sound awful! It's so weird. Alot of nights I've only been able to stomach Popsicles and last night I wanted Spanish rice.

I am sorry your not hungry, i was hoping i would have worse morning sickness but it only hits at night and it is usually when i have spaghetti. Thank you for your feed back

I don't have so much in the way of cravings, but more food aversions and I'll know when I'm hungry that's there's only a couple of things I want to eat and the thought of everything else makes my stomach turn. It changes every time I'm hungry. Right now, I want a bag of salt and vinegar chips and Oreo cookies. I've had frequent thoughts about big mac's over the last couple of weeks too.

Hamburgers have been my friend! They're my go to! I had one day where I was craving a whopper from Burger King. When I got it, the sandwich was gone in like 2 minutes lol.

My MS hit me full blown at 6 weeks on the dot, so I think the cravings are really just things I can keep down. I have more food aversions than anything.

Mmmm... You've cued a craving for me. Hubby now bringing home hotdogs, buns and cheese whiz hahahahaha

I love cheez whiz on hot dogs! Can't get it here damn it!!

Oh my word, I know! It's Soooooooo good lol. Too bad you can't get it out there! Boo!

Yes, today it's Licorice...or maybe jub jubs...but not gummy bears. I think sour would be even better.

I told DH and the nerve...he said that it's all sugar and that I should have fruit instead. The man is lucky that my hormones are better today or I would have let him have it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->