Cravings

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Theyve already started.

So far, Im craving ice water (it has to be cold cold COLD), dairy (milk/ice cream), strawberries, and chicken. Its 830 and Im seriously considering thawing a chicken breast and grilling it. Need.me.some.chicken.

I craved meat really strongly too from 4-8 weeks or so. Like I could have eaten a hamburger for every meal. Then my nausea got pretty bad and I didn't want to eat anything. Now that I've started feeling better it's garlic. I want all of the garlic.

I craved meat really strongly too from 4-8 weeks or so. Like I could have eaten a hamburger for every meal. Then my nausea got pretty bad and I didn't want to eat anything. Now that I've started feeling better it's garlic. I want all of the garlic.

I craved steak really badly with both other kids. The entire pregnancy. I could have eaten it all day every day and I would have been one happy woman. The smell of uncooked/cooking beef right now makes me sick. I was browning some sirloin chunks this morning to put into a veggie beef stew for dinner this evening and I almost lost it. So. gross.

I craved steak really badly with both other kids. The entire pregnancy. I could have eaten it all day every day and I would have been one happy woman. The smell of uncooked/cooking beef right now makes me sick. I was browning some sirloin chunks this morning to put into a veggie beef stew for dinner this evening and I almost lost it. So. gross.

That's funny because when I was pregnant with my first, I worked in a grocery store and I couldn't even walk past the meat department without throwing up. The smell of the raw meat made me so sick. It's actually making me kind of sick just talking about it :haha:

The thought of chicken makes me gag! Lol! Any meat of eggs, totally grosses me out. Last time I ate everything sweet, like majorly sweet. This time it doesn'tafter if it sweet or salty, but it HAS to be crunchy. That's weird to me, I never thought of a texture as a craving

Same here! I am already craving some of the same things I craved when I was pregnant with my 1st baby. Salads and apples.

Same here! All I want is crunchy stuff (salads and fresh fruit) I'm totally not a salad girl. Breads and heavy carbs are really getting to me this time. It feels like bready things just sit in my throat. Such a gross feeling.
With my DS it was beans and cheese and lemonade and I wanted absolutely nothing to do with meat (especially ground meat).
It's so weird how different it is with each pregnancy.

The ice cream has been a constant for me, every pregnancy. Im usually not a fan. If my family and I go for ice cream (usually we treat the kids in the summer) Im getting the same kiddie cone the kids get because its just not something Im crazy about. Oddly enough, I used to work at an ice cream shop when I was in highschool. I joked with my boss that I was the best employee because everyone else would cash in on their free ice cream every day and I think I did once in the three summers I worked there.

When Im pregnant? If theres strawberry ice cream anywhere near me, watch out. It HAS to be strawberry though. But it has to be strawberry with the little strawberry chunks. Omg. :icecream:

Pickles are a big one for me. I craved them like crazy when I was pregnant with Riya. I just know I am going to crave them again. My mouth already waters thinking about them lol.

No cravings at all this time. I can't stand meat though, the thought of chicken makes me gag!! I had spaghetti bolognese last week (my favourite) after a couple of mouthful I was wretching. I seem to be living on potato at the moment in different forms cause it's the only thing that appeals. Lol

Oh my first craving was lamb saag! I've been craving red meat, pickles, spicy foods, hummus. Oddly enough my usual favorite foods are citrus fruits and the just don't sound good at all! Chicken also sounds gross most of the time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->