cravings???

I'm currently going through a bacon and apple sandwhich with salad creme phase... lol

MILK MILK MILK and more MILK- I can't get enough of it!! My husband keeps joking that the baby will come out with a full set of sparkly-white-game-show-host-teeth lol.

I'm also craving hot sauce on everything...and avocado-YUMMY!!

I do get 'sweet cravings' but try to satisfy them with fruit most of the time- I had some chocolate cake on Sunday night however that was TO DIE FOR.

I was off more food in the 1st and 2nd tri and am a bit 'easier going' at the moment but every day there is something that I just 'can't stand' for that one day, and will be okay with it the next...curry goes on and off for me.

I've been having cravings for buffet food because I just cannot make my mind up what I want and when I get it and come to eat anything I've changed my mind again! I think this baby is gonna be a fussy little thing!

I'm making the most of it being chirstmas though and saying I'm craving mince pies because I love them and it makes it seem more justifiable to eat at least 3/4 a day!!! :rofl:

loving monster munch. also. went through a mad few weeks of buying those little tubs of stuffed cream cheese peppers - still eating them but for a few weeks i was having them daily!

have gone off roast dinners - and i am usually the worlds greatest lover of a good roast, as soon as i have the first mouthful i feel like hurling :( ............... christmas dinner should be fun eh!

Ive gone off roasts aswell so yea xmas dinner this year aint happening!!

I've been having cravings for buffet food because I just cannot make my mind up what I want and when I get it and come to eat anything I've changed my mind again! I think this baby is gonna be a fussy little thing!

I'm making the most of it being chirstmas though and saying I'm craving mince pies because I love them and it makes it seem more justifiable to eat at least 3/4 a day!!! :rofl:

Im loving vol e vants at the min and no where seems to sell the cases so having to buy the party ones... good thing its xmas lol

MILK MILK MILK and more MILK- I can't get enough of it!! My husband keeps joking that the baby will come out with a full set of sparkly-white-game-show-host-teeth lol.

I'm also craving hot sauce on everything...and avocado-YUMMY!!

I do get 'sweet cravings' but try to satisfy them with fruit most of the time- I had some chocolate cake on Sunday night however that was TO DIE FOR.

I was off more food in the 1st and 2nd tri and am a bit 'easier going' at the moment but every day there is something that I just 'can't stand' for that one day, and will be okay with it the next...curry goes on and off for me.

I did the chilli sauce thing with everything a few weeks ago! And i only want sweet stuff coz im not allowed it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->