Crawling?

CeriB

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

For the past week or 2, Erin has been getting up on her hand and knees (not at the same time :haha:) and is turning, rolling and moving all over the place!! Not fun at 3am, but gorgeous non-the-less!

Today, she has been up on her hands and feet :wacko:

How early did some of your LOs start crawling and any tips to protect her (and my house :wacko: she's not exactly a prim-girly, more 'lets see what I can bash and trash' kinda lady)

A was getting on his hands and knees about the same age and crawled at 6mo.

Get some plug guards, contain wires, move coffee tables towards the edges of rooms instead of the middle!

Evan has been rocking on his hands and knees for a few weeks, but isn't crawling yet. but he does somehow get around just by flinging himself and dragging himself everywhere!!

I hoover (no I have a new vacuum) ALOT, put everything away he may be able to grab that is a hazzard and have socket covers in the plugs x

Fin was doing this at about 5 and a half months and crawling just before 7 months. Agree with Dopey Jopey; also, just get down to crawling level and look for anything grab-able! x x

Kian gets up on his hands and knees and just rocks then falls down.
If you have a fire make sure you have a fire guard and get Finger Protection Door Stopper in case for some reason a door slams her fingers won't get caught.
And everything that everyone else has suggested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->