craziest cycle ever...any ideas whats going on?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Ive always had normal cycles...even when they were not "normal" they were consistent atleast lol...

Fri 17th - Sunday 19th had positive OPKs they say go from the first one so Im assuming I Od Sat/Sun
Thur 23rd at either 4-5dpo I had brown like start of AF when I wiped and tiny bits in between on liner
Fri 24th so either 5-6dpo POAS just because and bfn at like 5am...nothing at all when wiped....but then got up 2 hours later around 7am and red (rusty and a lil bit bright but not a lot) when wiping...then by 1pm this had stopped and have had nothing since
Sat 25th and still happening.....thick thick ewcm..not like the thin clear watery fertile kind but more like clear with a yellow tinge to it and super thick and lots of it...
Tested this AM assuming 8-9dpo and nothing.....

ive tested few times since that brief bleeding and had a few squinters or evap looking ones but thats all...if that was some serious implantation bleeding I would assume I would have had an obvious even if it was faint faint line today....

so what the crap is going on?!! why all this crazy CM and that weird not even 6 hour red stuff.....also I cant even reach my cervix anymore

any ideas....I mean if I was preggie I would surely have some kind of BFP by now if that was IB...and if it wasnt then what the hell was it?

Im going to get a few OPKs today at $tree and see what those are saying...and a few more cheapie HPTs too but i just wish I knew what was going on :dohh:

Have you tried temping? It can confirm ovulation has taken place with a temp shift and a 3 day temp rise. Not everyone ovulates on the first pos OPK. You can ovulate up to 48-72 hrs after you first pos so it could be you actually didn't ovulate until Sunday the 19th. Also as far as a BFP not all women get this early as a BFP. It can take up to 16/17 DPO to get a BFP. Different tests have different levels of sensitivities. I would wait until you are late to test again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->