CRAZIEST Thing!!!....

nmv

Reaction score
So, I got fed up with ANOTHER long cycle and started using progesterone cream, which seems to have triggered ovulation...?

The first time this happened, I wrote it off as a fluke...but this is the second time I've tried to use the cream to bring on AF, then wound up ovulating about 6 days after starting it instead.

Weird, huh!?
Anyone ever heard of this?

Check out my chart, you'll see what I mean.

I haven't heard of this directly but heard of people who are having to wean themselves off progesterone because they are pregnant and stopping taking it would start AF. Make sure if you keep taking it now til 14dpo and don't stop if you're pregnant until your GP says so

That is really interesting! I bought some for my last cycle as it was going too long and wanted to try the cream to start AF but I ended up O'ing on my own before it arrived.

I actually thought taking progesterone before ovulation would delay it but your charts clearly show ovulation.

What brand cream did you use?

Its called "Wise Women Essentials, Wild Yam Progesterone".
I did a lot of reading on different brands before settling on this one...

So, my cycles tend to be irregular, because of hormone issues...they arent communicating clearly with my ovaries, which has me thinking I could have some issue with my thyroid. I've made an appointment with a new OBGYN to see if we can get to the bottom of all this!...but I'm hoping we will get a BFP next weekend.

Either way I'll be asking the doc about this....and I'll report back in on what he says.

I have some cream how are you using it? Like how much and when?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->