Crazy...about to test at 11 DPO

Alcyone

Reaction score
I know, it's prob too early to test right? I feel crazy - I've been stalking this (and other) forums for awhile and reading posts just like this and thinking wow they are really obsessed and yet - here I am, being obssessive lol.

Currently holding for another 1 -2 hours to test today on 11DPO. This is crazy, we DTD's 4-5 days before O and I thought, wow there is such a ridiculously slim chance of conceiving this month I totally wont be crazy during the 2ww. I am trying to figure out my luteal phase so we weren't really "trying" this month, you know...

Now I am having all these symptoms I haven't had before like menstrual cramps (for a week before AF - I know, probably progesterone) and feeling like AF is here and going to the bathroom to find out...nope, not here. I have CM that I never noticed before AF before for about 4 days now. I've been convincing myself its probably just constipation and the CM is probably due to the prenatals Ive been taking and I'm just over-analyizing because I don't have increased smells, or different boobs or nausea...then today a wave of nausea hit me and I got a hot flash and started sweating like crazy - coupled with a blinding headache on one side of my head. I am either sick or I dunno...so I decided okay I am going to break down and test today.

Today is CD24 and I have an avg cycle of 24 days...of course I cant just wait until tomorrow like a normal person. How crazy is it to test today guys? Hah.

No, waiting for about an hour - hour 1/2. I'll update when i do :) My DH made me promise to wait until Saturday haha he is going to be so annoyed at me for buying and using them this early.

Man, I opened the package and thought...why are these FRER wrappers teal and not pink...then I realized I bought "rapid result" instead of 6 days early!! I feel like an idiot....SO BFN...well, there might be a line, I think if I squint really hard and hold up a magnifying glass I can see an indent...but that doesn't count haha. I hear that the rapid results test at 50 and the 6 days sooner test at 25, so meh... Guess I wait a few more days.

Im 10 dpo today and have been feeling a little sick with hot flashes too but dont know if its in my head or if there is actually something going on. I think i will test tomorow at 11dpo. :)

Good luck you get your bfp this month :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->