CRAZY ANTENATAL APPOINTMENT.... serious RANTING!!!!

I kept thinking...it's a good thing I'm chatty and just don't accept everything doctors say to me or my poor LO would be dead today bc those meds would close the valve in her heart and kill her......O crap then I'd be tried for the doctor's murder....

LOL what the hell!! stupid lady! i hate it when they dont read ya notes!

sorry hun you have to laugh i mean, its that stupid !!!!!!

sorry to laugh but that is hilarious!!!

hope all is well now tho

xxx

Oh my word, I can't believe that. Every time I go to the doctors they already have my details on the screen, even if they don't know why I'm going.

All I can say is thank goodness for the internet as a source of information for you, and us all, as others have said, some people would have just accepted what she suggested.

Hopefully she's learnt that you can't just wing being a GP now. Glad you're ok...

I agree with Buffy, report her.
What a dizzy mare of a doctor, Shes probably just fresh out of med school or something.But thats NO excuse. Its frightrning really.:wacko:

k
xx

Just read this out to my H2B it made me laugh so much, what a complete ditz!!! lol

i wonder were she got her exams and how the hell she passed! clearly needs sacking if she cant read simple notes! im shocked they let ppl that dumb b doctors.

what an idiot!! hence the name G (general) practicioner!!!! they know nothing!!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->