Crazy bad headache

DillyDaffodil

Reaction score
This is month two of ttc, although we took it easier this month as if we get pregnant now, the due date will align super close to my brothers wedding. So if it happens, it happens. (If it doesn't though, I'm going to be a psycho about ttc next month!!)

I'm 8dpo and I have the worst headache in the world. It feels like I drank several bottles of champagne, which unfortunately I did not. Yesterday, 7dpo, I felt light cramps all day. I have a pretty bad cold, so that could be the source of both these things.

The headache is so out of the ordinary though. . . Anyone else have out of character headaches in their tww?

Yes, I have for the past four of five days (I don't know about dpo since we took it easy and didn't anywhere from 4-7 or 7-10). Always late in the evening and sometimes in the morning. I never get headaches usually so it's got me wondering what the heck is going on.

I've had an awful headache today and I got my BFP just this morning :)

I usually spot before my period, but I didn't at all last month. I think that's because I've taking a lot of vitamins, including Vit D, which is supposed to help regulate cycles.

Well today, cd24, I'm seeing very light blood when I check my CM. One of the times I checked today, there was a single bright red dot in it. My period is due in 5 days. This feels early for spotting. I am letting myself believe that this might be IB.

I'm snowed in today or else I'd go get a FRER to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->