Crazy Dreams and real life getting strange

carrie_penny

Reaction score
Okay, I am smack dab in the middle of the Oh So Wonderful 2WW.

For the last 6ish nights I have been having horrible nightmares. They are so not normal for me, most nights I don't dream at all but if I do have a nightmare it is about something chasing me, getting separated from the hubster etc. I have been dreaming that I am a horrible person, I have killed puppies, cheated on my husband, punched our priest... I mean I have no redemption in these dreams.

Last night I thought there was something on my chest so I went to dust it off and I noticed that my whole areola is super sensitive (not part of my normal PMS) and tacky like I had been sweating but only right there no where else.

I have had a headache the last 4 days at 2pm and had to lay down to get rid of it.

My abdomen feels like I am super constipated, but I am not.

After that long winded explanation; what do you guys think? Part of me doesn't think there is any way I can be, but... These was so off the norm for me, I just kinda need the input of the forum of ladies here.

Thanks!

It all sounds very promising. Especially if you don't usually get this :)

Looking forward to seeing your bfp soon :) when are you going to test?

I was thinking about taking an early test tomorrow. I have the El Cheapo specials for the early tests.

My husband had his vas reversed almost a year ago, so it is still really early for us to hope too much, but you can't help but to every month.

I know this is going to sound really weird but I've had a lot of really intense sexual dreams! I've never had them like this & I've read about many pregnant women who go through these (terrifying & sexual) dreams.

My daughter in law was telling me about her having all kinds of dreams but most of them didn't start until she was further along.

Hey, here is hope to you!

Every pregnancy, from the moment I conceived nearly every night I would have dreams, either really weird, really sexual.... Like things I would NEVER fantasize about like I had a same sex sexual dream, and I would have gruesome nightmares.... Like my friend killing someone with a chainsaw and then looking and chasing after me. Now you might think I'm a nut job... Lol but I only get those sort of dreams when I'm pregnant. Ice been pregnant three times. 2 healthy pregnancies and one that ended in an MC.

So it's normally a great indicator Atleast for me, so it may be the same for you. :)

Good luck!

(This cycle ive been dreaming like crazy... AF is due tomorrow... So we shall see!)

I did have those weird dreams in my last cycle but unfortunately I still got a :bfn::winkwink:. wish you the best as you go along and :test::test:

Still having crazy sexual dreams! Also in my dream last night I was at my aunts house & she had a baby crib beside one of the beds! I'm 16 dpo today & 2 days late for af. Haven't test since 14 dpo, trying to wait it out as I could have O'd just a few days later making me 11 dpo. I started a thread about it if you want to have a look. It's called 'help with ovulation date'

I've had bad dreams, dreams about a babyboy, and a sex dream the other night!

My dreams seem to be abating a bit, I am glad that I am not the only one having the crazy dreams this month (I thought I was losing it the other night when I posted). I am still not sleeping well though. Every 4 hours it seems like I need a 30 minute nap and it is really hard to not just stretch out and nap all of the time.

My areolas feel like they are going to jump off of my chest and run away if they can't find relief. They are so super sensitive but my breast don't hurt at all (I have horrible PMS breast pain). I was jumping before I got dressed this morning just to make sure and nope, no pain at all.

I still feel like I am backed up but I am going daily just fine.

Random nausea that last about 6 seconds and goes away.

Headaches are still there daily but tylenol is helping for once in conjunction with a shower or nap.

I am getting the house cleaned today just to keep my mind from getting too hopeful. If I crank up my happy music and just knock stuff out I won't get so bogged down in hoping and worries.

I should have a better picture this weekend.

I have no idea :( I miscarried on the 11-13th. And the 29 & 30th i had clear strecthy CM and the 31th i had ewcm, one time it was a rush of it. Do you think that was ovulation? My boobs are sore and i feel sick, Probably my body acting up after my MC.

With my last pregnancy I had a super crazy vivid and detailed dream about my baby girl on the morning of 9dpo, and sure enough when I tested that day I got a BFP. I had ridiculous dreams every night/morning until I miscarried at 5 weeks. For me it's a big red flag that I'm probably pregnant. Fingers crossed its the same for you!

I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriages. I have a friend that went through a sting of them before delivering two beautiful, healthy boys in 2 years. She was with child very quickly after starting to try again.

I did take a test yesterday morning to appease my hubster and it was neg, but I am not losing hope yet I still have 3.5 days left to really know.

I had very vivid dreams and nightmares when I was pregnant, I think it is a sign but it could also be because of something else. But yeah never had so many weird dreams. Also the constipation, early pregnancy and the hormones make your bowels sluggish, for me it was the worst wind ever. Again its a sign but could be something else. I am in tww 11dpo and I think I have given in on the symptom spotting lol, was just saying in another thread when it did happen it was like I was going to get af! Good luck! :)

I had a dream that I was at my aunts house looking for a bed to sleep in as I was spending the night & in one of the rooms I saw a crib in the shape of a bun (like a bun in the oven) but I got depressed & walked away as I didn't have a baby yet. Don't know if this is from thinking I'm pregnant or what. Just thought I would share :)

I just wanted to come back and let anyone else who reads this know that it was a BFN :bfn: for me. It took so long because we were moving and everything that goes into that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->