Crazy dreams

Bubblebrain

Army wife - TTC
Reaction score
I just had a crazy ass dream and I know that can be a symptom so I thought I'd make a post so we can share them for a chuckle!

So I dreamt we were in Hong Kong zoo, husband brother in law his wife n our baby niece (but for some reason not our nephew) and I and animals kept escaping and charging at us and we kept somehow warding them off then I lost everyone and was alone in a wood section (dont remember a woods from hk zoo but oh wellhAha) and the male orangatan escaped and was helping me and showing me a clear path through the woods n beet up a lion for me lol!

Haha!

I dreamt last night that I had to take a bus to Paris but ended up walking there. Not really much more to it but it was really vivid.

I dreamt my sister visited me with her new baby and i went to hold the baby, and the baby said "NO thats not how to hold me, hold me PROPERLY!!" - the baby girl was so angry at me haha so strange. i told my sister about this and she said i have issues lol!

I dreamt my sister visited me with her new baby and i went to hold the baby, and the baby said "NO thats not how to hold me, hold me PROPERLY!!" - the baby girl was so angry at me haha so strange. i told my sister about this and she said i have issues lol!

Lol I love that !!!

I had one the other night- I was holding a baby and a strange man came in and took the baby from me. I was so upset. It felt soooo real. I woke up balling hysterically! Not funny at all!

I had one the other night- I was holding a baby and a strange man came in and took the baby from me. I was so upset. It felt soooo real. I woke up balling hysterically! Not funny at all!

Oh man that's a horrid one :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"