Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

I use soft cups for my menstrual flow. Easy to insert and remove. Just bear down a bit while taking it out. then hook your finger under.
They are great for AF because you can have mess free sex no issues!! Haha

IM just on calendar day 2.... So much cramps... so tired.. didn't do too much today...

Morning ladies!
How are we all doing? Have we got much planned for today? Think it's a lazy day for me got zero energy however I have a 3 year old that's been bouncing off the walls since 5:30 this morning lol
Last night my boobs started to hurt, im not taking it as a sign as they always hurt around a week before AF is due but I just wish my body wouldn't tease me like this.. Why is it you never notice them hurting until your ttc grrr x

Morning 😊 nothing planned for me today, my 3 year old got me up at 7 so not too bad! She's always been a fantastic sleeper, slept through from 4 weeks old! Hopefully my 3rd will follow in her footsteps! 😄 my bbs hurt and I haven't even ovulated yet, honestly I could swear they never ever ever hurt until I'm ttc! Xxx

I have to be at work at 6AM, so the absolute latest I get to sleep is 5:30 ... And that's pushing it. My days off are like heaven, usually get to sleep until 8AM ... Makes such a difference!

Posting quickly my broadband isn't working tonight :( so quickly using the second line but hubby will be using it for gaming soon!

I got this in the morning :wohoo: I think maybe got the surge through the night. I'm going to try and wait til af due to test! How likely is that?! I'm bloody the same never noticed anything til I started TTC and why has the last 15 days flyer by I know this bit is going to drag. I had light headedness today and sore bb's obviously in connection with ovulation

How are you all? Xxx

Woohoo hun, im good thanks hun, wanting next Friday to hurry up. I never normally symptom spot but ive had a headache for 2 days black ache and cramps xxx

Hi everyone. I think I either ovulate today or yesterday as got a positive opk on Thursday. We :sex: Thursday night and this morning so hoping we're in with a chance

A few ovulating now! Goodluck!

I have the opposite problem than the rest of you with my DH, he wasn't interested when we were trying for our first, but he started working in a fertility clinic about 6 months ago and now thinks he's an expert!

Starting testing already, only 5dpo at the most ](*,) dont know why I do this!

Just a quick update - 14 dpo an still testing negative. No af yet, not even a hint. weird!!

Hi all, so pleased it is Sunday and I can get the week over with asap! I am still obsessing about whether I had sex too late, but I know i can't change it. I wouldn't be so gutted if I knew we trying next month but I said I would take it off, so I feel like this is my last chance for a while. We will see how i feel after I test.

Getting a few cramps here and there and my cm has dried up, but not mcuh else to add. Only 3dpo though, so not much to be expected.

I think there are a few of testing at the end of the week into next weekend! will be very exciting - hope we get lots of BFPS!!

Hi all, so pleased it is Sunday and I can get the week over with asap! I am still obsessing about whether I had sex too late, but I know i can't change it. I wouldn't be so gutted if I knew we trying next month but I said I would take it off, so I feel like this is my last chance for a while. We will see how i feel after I test.

Getting a few cramps here and there and my cm has dried up, but not mcuh else to add. Only 3dpo though, so not much to be expected.

I think there are a few of testing at the end of the week into next weekend! will be very exciting - hope we get lots of BFPS!!

Hi Lillian- when did you :sex: and why do you think it was too late? I'm asking because I think I'm in the same boat:dohh:

We :sex: on the day before and the day after ovulation

I'm determined not to test early obviously unless my temp tells me something else really trying not to SS this time round as really felt pregnant and like how I felt in November last cycle :wacko:

If I wait til af due date it will be 27-28th march xx

Hi Lillian- when did you :sex: and why do you think it was too late? I'm asking because I think I'm in the same boat:dohh:

oh i wish we had :sex: the day before I ovulated. best time is 12 hours before! We :sex: 36 hours before i got a +opk (got that at 6am on thursday) and i know most people ovulate 12-36 hours later but i have a short surge of several hrs and i ovulate a few hours later. I got ovulation cramps and tenderness around lunchtime that day and we didn't :sex: until 7.30pm that night- if it takes the sperm 30mins to 2-3 hours to get there and fertilise egg, I mat still be in with a chance but if the egg only survived 6/12 hrs then i am cutting it fine. I got sticky non fertile cm by 8am the following morning and not much else since. i know i'm being negative but just so annoyed we missed that one important night :dohh:

oh i wish we had :sex: the day before I ovulated. best time is 12 hours before! We :sex: 36 hours before i got a +opk (got that at 6am on thursday) and i know most people ovulate 12-36 hours later but i have a short surge of several hrs and i ovulate a few hours later. I got ovulation cramps and tenderness around lunchtime that day and we didn't :sex: until 7.30pm that night- if it takes the sperm 30mins to 2-3 hours to get there and fertilise egg, I mat still be in with a chance but if the egg only survived 6/12 hrs then i am cutting it fine. I got sticky non fertile cm by 8am the following morning and not much else since. i know i'm being negative but just so annoyed we missed that one important night :dohh:

I got my positive on Thursday night. Then got bloatednsss and pain on the Friday afternoon. But then when do you ovulate? Is it before, during or after the pain? I know the Thursday night :sex: was a mistake as hubby wasn't feeling well so I'm thinking if ovulation was after the pain on Friday afternoon, then we could be in with a chance on Saturday morning...I just don't know anyone. After fifteen months I'm losing the will to live

I got my positive on Thursday night. Then got bloatednsss and pain on the Friday afternoon. But then when do you ovulate? Is it before, during or after the pain? I know the Thursday night :sex: was a mistake as hubby wasn't feeling well so I'm thinking if ovulation was after the pain on Friday afternoon, then we could be in with a chance on Saturday morning...I just don't know anyone. After fifteen months I'm losing the will to live

Sounds like you got it covered :thumbup: I am confused on the pain and ovulation timings too, but if your ovulation started on friday afternoon (and that sounds likely considering your +opk on thursday evening (12-24 hours after +opk which is most common)) then 12-24hrs later would cover your Saturday morning sex too.

looks like we are in this tww together :hugs:

I'm defo 2dpo now.

I usually ovulate on the second peak day but this time it seemed to be the first. I temp so it's pretty easy for me to detect ovulation and my pains are severe so once they have eased off and Ewcm drys up egg has been released. Once the egg is released it stays alive for 8-24 hours after so that's why they say to dtd at least the 2 peak days. I don't check my CP but know it's closed tmi but we dtd yesterday and it all just came bck out :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->