Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

We all seem to be close in dpo now :)

I am 4dpo today and my tummy is very bloated/gassy :blush:
I like these symptoms as I never got them last month. I know they are similar to post ov symptoms but I am 4dpo so maybe not to do with ovulation?

I accidentally peed in a cup and dipped 2 tests:haha: im either 6/7 dpo so still very early,but couldn't help it ha xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0115.jpg
    DSC_0115.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0116.jpg
    DSC_0116.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 13
Good luck MyHeart!

I am still bloated and uncomfortable. I am super tired too but I think that may be because I was out till 2am on sat night! :wacko:

Thank you hun,i always find if Im out on a Saturday night, im perfectly fine on Sunday but Monday im like death warmed up xxx

I can't stay up past 10.30pm anymore!!!

My heart pmsl you accidentally peed in a cup and tested :rofl:

I'm 2dpo I maybe have a tiny bloat but it's weird sometimes I bloat sometimes I don't in the 2ww. I worry if I don't bloat is my lining thick enough? I worry that the d&c has caused me scarring and I will never get pregnant :wacko:

I can't stay up past 10.30pm anymore!!!

My heart pmsl you accidentally peed in a cup and tested :rofl:

I'm 2dpo I maybe have a tiny bloat but it's weird sometimes I bloat sometimes I don't in the 2ww. I worry if I don't bloat is my lining thick enough? I worry that the d&c has caused me scarring and I will never get pregnant :wacko:

I'm normally in bed by 9 most nights but i saved myself for this night out as I hadn't seen these friends in a while. Not sure how I managed it! I was yawning a lot by midnight.

Do you think bloating has anything to do with the lining? Have you heard that? It's jsut that I didn't get bloat last two cycles that ended in chemicals but I did with my 2 successful pregnancies. I am taking vit b6 so that my lining thickens and lengthens my LP. Hope it's a good sign :thumbup:

I never really notice if I bloat lol, ive got some serious back ache and cramps at the moment, plus when i wiped earlier tmi alert, i had ewcm but creamy
Wanting its awful, ive started now and im trying really hard not to poas again today, but ive just ordered another 30ics lol xxx

I used to always get really bad bloating in the tww but I think for me it was down to IBS. Since I've started eating linseeds, I don't have the boat anymore :happydance:

I'm 3dpo today. Hate it when it's too early to get at the weekend- I'll only be 7\8 dpo. May test on Sunday:winkwink:

im currently 7dpo and im soooooo tired and grumpy today just want to put my pjs on and go to bed! Im having loads of creamy cm aswel, don't know if that's a good sign.. And my boobs are hurting me BUT im not taking that as a sign as they always hurt around a week before AF is due.. I say every month im not going to symptom spot but I always do! I do me own head in so much lol

Ive never symptom spotted and Im sure it's all in my head! Ive being trying to Google creamy like ewcm lol! Fx for lots of bfps in the next couple of weeks. Xxx

Good luck testing myheart ....and all u ladies officially in tww..

Not too make u all jelous lol but weather in portugal is amazing...sooooo hot !!
Soo annoyed tho as i packed my cbfm sticks but no monitor !!
Im cd 17 2day usually ov 22-23
Ill be home cd 20 but dont want to miss it !!
Watchin out for signs haha xx

Thanks hun. I did the school run both ways in the rain joy!
Hope ur having a fab time! Xxx

I am going to the loo a lot more today. I thought I was just reading into it but I had to go twice when i was out, within the hour, and I never normally need to as I am rubbish at drinking enough. I am starting to get my hopes up and I really shouldn't!!

Soo jel could do with a bit of sunshine now! Hope your having a great time :)

Peeing a lot is a good sign! Would be so great if we all got our bfp this month!

Myheart your making me want to poas soo bad now lol goig to wait until Thursday I think lol

Soo jel could do with a bit of sunshine now! Hope your having a great time :)

Peeing a lot is a good sign! Would be so great if we all got our bfp this month!

Myheart your making me want to poas soo bad now lol goig to wait until Thursday I think lol

Sorry hahaha, i couldn't resist! Xxx

I am def going to hold off testing until 9dpo as that's when i got bfps with my 2 successful pregnancies. If BFN I am then not going to test after that day as I will presume it to be another chemical (late bfp is usually is not good for me-short LP) and i can't cope with the disappointment again. I will be analysing every symptom though. New one is hunger! I am famished all the time, no matter what i eat.

Emma, the only place my husband wants to go on holiday to is Portugal! I am so jealous- last holiday was November 2013! I am going to book one asap after I get my BFP :thumbup:

Ooppsss I've started now lol

Attachments

• DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone, can I join the list for testing? first month TTC after mmc in January. I'll be testing on 25th if AF doesn't show up the day before!

Ooppsss I've started now lol

This might be a silly question but can I ask why you put the ring beside your tests? I've seen it a few times and never knew what it meant :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->