Crazy off the wall Dreams!!

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
Well i haven't been having baby dreams this week. But some crazy ones.

Last night i dreamed twice something happened with my tahoe wrecking or getting blown away. Makes me not even want to drive it today.

I had a dream a couple nights ago about my family going crazy and all fighting.

I have just been having crazy off the wall dreams. WOW! lol

I've been having insane dreams, too. The other night, thousands of people came up to me individually and were giving me money. One problem: it was all foreign currency. So I had piles and piles of money from all different countries. Haha. Silly.

lol that's funny. Yea sometimes i can't remember them until something i see that reminds me of it. like 2 nights ago, i dreamed of the Fur Real pets that you buy from the store that move and make noises and stuff. Yea crazy lol. I remember having like hundreds of them in my room and they were mine and not my kids. haha

I dont know if I'm preggers yet but my dreams are WILD!! last night I was in a huge gathering in a field and a steam engine train just chugged through, no track, no nothing. I think I'm loosing it or something.

I've had scary and sad dreams. HATING my pregnancy dreams so far. I'm glad at least some people have happy ones!!!

I keep having weird, scary dreams. i've always liked dreaming before, and almost never have bad dreams.

I had a dream that I was going to my first doctors appointment and my mom was suppose to go with me but she said she didn't want to, so it was me and OH and some random dude that neither one of us really are friends with. Well we ended up going to the hospital but getting lost and almost being late. I ended up seeing that the baby was a girl but I'm only about 6 weeks? lol haha gotta love random dreams

I dreamt last night that we were selling our houe, although it wasnt our house (??) it was a house in the middle of a load of empty derelict buildings that people wanted to renovate and the person buying it only wanted to give us 60k where our house is worth 150k, the person trying to buy it was also Derek Accorah lol!!

I had pretty much all baby dreams last night. Dreamed i found out i was having 2 girls, but i guess something happened and only had one. Dreamed i heard her heart beat really loud and clear, which i guess these are to be expected after yesterdays visit. But then i remember towards the end we were on the run from ZOMBIES (HAHA) but hey i had my 2 kids in the back seat and my baby in my arms. lol. Crazy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->