Crazy pains in the night...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by andbabymakes3, Apr 27, 2009.

1. andbabymakes3

andbabymakes3 Just me and my girl

Twice in the last week I have been woken up by a pain which is like being stabbed in between my legs...

Last night I actually woke up screaming...scared the crap out of my OH!

No bleeding at all, only lasts for a few mins if that, and has only happened twice...but bloomin eck it scares me!

Spoke to MW who said sounds like just stretching pains...

Had my trusty doppler out every day, bubs hb is spot on, she is wiggling too so she is all good.

BLA!! How much does this kid want to stretch me?! It really hurts! Spent most of the day yesterday lying on the floor as it was the only place I was comfy...tummy was solid and huge...just felt like I was being...well...stretched really!

Anyone else experiencing the crazy stabbing pains? And any ideas as to why they are in the middle of the night?

2. louise1988

louise1988 Well-Known Member

i woke up last nite with one on my left side of my stomach low down it hurt like! i sometimes have them durin the day to for for 1 second at a time but only last nite it was a nite! x

3. sparkle_1979

sparkle_1979 Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009

ouch I know its bloody sore, feels like someone is pocking a knitting needle up my lady bits x