Crazy Phone Calls!

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
I've being doing blood tests for the last three weeks every week to test my hcg levels and they had all been good. So I went to do it on Tuesday afternoon and hadn't heard back so at 3:26 pm someone from the office calls my husband's phone not even my phone and says 'it's very important that you call me right away' as soon as I got the message I called but guess what? the office closed at 3:30!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

So I was freaking out that everything was wrong and I was losing the baby- no way can they leave a message like that right when they're closing ugh! So I called first thing this morning and she says "your results came in and the doctor thinks they look great". YAY! All that fretting for nothing! :happydance:My appt. is in two weeks and she said I don't need to test anymore. Which is good cuz no one likes giving blood but the weekly reassurance was nice haha. :blush:

I HATE when that happens. They make it sound like something bad is happening when all is actually ok. Hugs to you sweety

Thats awfull, The doctor gave me one of those call in my early pregnancy. "we need you to come in straight away its urgent" I was at work so I said 'is it life threatening?" and can you belive they had the nerve to say we are not allowed to reveal anything like that over the phone???? I was panicked and went their early the next day at like 7 just to find out I had a milc case of thrush *tmi* LOLZ.....all that sleep lost for nothing:happydance:

Hi there,

I've had a similar week with phone calls, not as bad as you but every time I have been on hold anxiously waiting the results I have been cut off and then it was taking ages to re-connect!
I'm really glad your results have been good.

Right at the beginning what were your hcg levels? I started another thread about this but no-one replied

:hug:

I can't believe they would say that just as they were closing and make you wait all night! :grr: They must have known you would worry?!

Glad everything's looking good :wohoo: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"