Crazy Question

puppymom32

Mommy to Xavier
Reaction score
I know some had mentioned there being to much acid in your cervical mucus and it killing sperm. I was wondering if anyone knows if the same is true for yeast. The reason I ask is becuase I think my body produces and excess amt of yeast naturally, not enought to cause yeast infection or any symptoms but my DH went to the dr and was told that he had a yeast infection on his man part and that is was probably from me. Can this possible kill his sperm without me having any yeast infection symptoms? I know I should probably talk to the dr but I go for my normal paps and they never say anything about excess yeast.

I didn't want to read and run, but wanted to send you lots of :hugs: and :dust: I'd ask my dr. about it. Any research online you can find?

Not too much info out there but I will keep looking.

I'm sorry there's not that much info. It seems when we want info, there's a lack of it, but when we're not really searching, google pops up pages and pages of a topic!

And definitely keep us posted. I'm interested in hearing. I have to go for a 6 mos. pap next month, so if you don't make it there before then, let me know and I'd be happy to ask my doc. about it. I ask a lot of random questions, so she won't think twice about it! I think she secretly hates when I come in. While she's down there doing her thing, I fire off questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->