Crazy question !

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Little G, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Little G

Little G Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone felt Mega nervous :sex: the 1st time after TTC date.
    DF and I will be starting within the next week or so and getting really nervous just thinking about it! :blush: lol.

xxx

2. WannaB

WannaB Busy Finding Nirvana!

I felt excited! But Ive waited for 8 years!:haha: Ive had two children before to, so I know what the whole deal is, I was nervous about what was going to happen the first time around though!

3. 2016

2016 Mummy and Preggo with #2!

Lol yeah I felt very excited and nervous...like we would do it and I would be pg in seconds! :rofl:

4. Little G

Yeah exactly, lol. :dohh: Can Imagin myself saying after it 'ok so now what do we do!':haha:

xx

5. TigerLady

TigerLady CaveTiger Clan Mama

You :sex: again for good measure in hopes of catching that eggy fast! :rofl:

6. fairygirl

fairygirl Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows

We were all giggly, like we'd never done it together before.
    :dust: and best wishes to you.

7. Little G

True enough! Poor DF wont know what's hit him.... Or think his boats came in! :haha:
    xx

8. bethany-wood

bethany-wood Guest

hehe i remember being nervous and excited also a bit worried about just coming off cerazette and if my cycles would be normal.. they only regulated 2 months ago though lol

I hope you get your :bfp: soon :)
    :dust:
    x

9. xMissxZoiex

xMissxZoiex Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo

I was so excited and after we first did it i was getting nervous still excited parenting is scary lol xxx

10. goddess25

goddess25 Well-Known Member

Yes...:flower:

The first time I had sex without a condom to conceive my little one, we did it in missionary position and I was lying there thinking about it and I swear I almost started to hyper ventilate. I had a slight anxiety attack.. I never stopped DH but it was when it really hit home to me that we were trying to make a baby. All i can remember was me thinking holy crap.. this is it!

Its a normal reaction I think, you spend your entire life trying to stop pregnancy and then all of a sudden thats what you want.

11. NicoleB

NicoleB Mama Of Many & Lovin It

I always have this excited..scared (not bad scared) feeling when we decide to try..

12. Little G

Yeah exactly, think because I had been on the pill for about the past 17 years,
    and thinking to myself omg, we could have a baby this time next year! :headspin: ( hopefully)!
    xx

13. tashalina

tashalina Well-Known Member

your not alone hon!! I think its 'entering into the unknown' as my OH put it! With my son we werent trying, I was on the pill, so this time was the first time of actually TTC so was sooo scary and exciting!! I also lay there after we BD, imagining the little :spermy: on their journey to my eggy!! lol

:hug: to u all and hope you get your :bfp: soon xx

14. Hobnob

Hobnob Mummy to a girl, TTC #2

We felt very naughty having :sex: for the first time without any contraception and very very excited too!

15. opticalillus5

opticalillus5 Mummy to two princesses.

Hey!

We have only been trying since the beginning of this month, but I know exactly how you feel! The first time I was nearly shaking! It is so exciting - the novelty still hasn't warn off (although now it's turning into impatience as i'm in the 2WW... I was never good at waiting for things).

Good luck and have fun! :)

16. Little G

Yeah think the 1st time would be totally nerve racking, by my calculations I wont be ovulating until 7th January so at least will get a few practice runs in before then! :haha:
    xx