Crazy question !

Little G

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone felt Mega nervous :sex: the 1st time after TTC date.
DF and I will be starting within the next week or so and getting really nervous just thinking about it! :blush: lol.

xxx

I felt excited! But Ive waited for 8 years!:haha: Ive had two children before to, so I know what the whole deal is, I was nervous about what was going to happen the first time around though!

Lol yeah I felt very excited and nervous...like we would do it and I would be pg in seconds! :rofl:

Lol yeah I felt very excited and nervous...like we would do it and I would be pg in seconds! :rofl:

Yeah exactly, lol. :dohh: Can Imagin myself saying after it 'ok so now what do we do!':haha:

xx

We were all giggly, like we'd never done it together before.
:dust: and best wishes to you.

hehe i remember being nervous and excited also a bit worried about just coming off cerazette and if my cycles would be normal.. they only regulated 2 months ago though lol

I hope you get your :bfp: soon :)
:dust:
x

I was so excited and after we first did it i was getting nervous still excited parenting is scary lol xxx

Yes...:flower:

The first time I had sex without a condom to conceive my little one, we did it in missionary position and I was lying there thinking about it and I swear I almost started to hyper ventilate. I had a slight anxiety attack.. I never stopped DH but it was when it really hit home to me that we were trying to make a baby. All i can remember was me thinking holy crap.. this is it!

Its a normal reaction I think, you spend your entire life trying to stop pregnancy and then all of a sudden thats what you want.

I always have this excited..scared (not bad scared) feeling when we decide to try..

Yes...:flower:

The first time I had sex without a condom to conceive my little one, we did it in missionary position and I was lying there thinking about it and I swear I almost started to hyper ventilate. I had a slight anxiety attack.. I never stopped DH but it was when it really hit home to me that we were trying to make a baby. All i can remember was me thinking holy crap.. this is it!

Its a normal reaction I think, you spend your entire life trying to stop pregnancy and then all of a sudden thats what you want.

Yeah exactly, think because I had been on the pill for about the past 17 years,
and thinking to myself omg, we could have a baby this time next year! :headspin: ( hopefully)!
xx

your not alone hon!! I think its 'entering into the unknown' as my OH put it! With my son we werent trying, I was on the pill, so this time was the first time of actually TTC so was sooo scary and exciting!! I also lay there after we BD, imagining the little :spermy: on their journey to my eggy!! lol

:hug: to u all and hope you get your :bfp: soon xx

We felt very naughty having :sex: for the first time without any contraception and very very excited too!

Hey!

We have only been trying since the beginning of this month, but I know exactly how you feel! The first time I was nearly shaking! It is so exciting - the novelty still hasn't warn off (although now it's turning into impatience as i'm in the 2WW... I was never good at waiting for things).

Good luck and have fun! :)

Hey!

We have only been trying since the beginning of this month, but I know exactly how you feel! The first time I was nearly shaking! It is so exciting - the novelty still hasn't warn off (although now it's turning into impatience as i'm in the 2WW... I was never good at waiting for things).

Good luck and have fun! :)

Yeah think the 1st time would be totally nerve racking, by my calculations I wont be ovulating until 7th January so at least will get a few practice runs in before then! :haha:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"