Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

This is a continuation from 'crazy march testers'

I'm now onto April :growlmad: but we can do this!

Who's with me? Anyone new is welcome.

Let me know your approx testing date, I can always amend or we can mark down as to be confirmed :thumbup:

Good Luck Everyone!

Testing:

2nd:
TTCinDenver
BabyDust47

6th:
AmberDaisyDoo

7th:
SilasLove:witch:

8th:
DannaD
BrandiCanucks:witch:

13th:
LittleMiss84:witch:

18th:
xxMyHeartxx
:witch:

20th:
DancingNurse2
Natilly20

21st:
Hoping2Girl:bfp:

22nd:
GillyGoo

23rd:
Lillian

25th:
WAG:witch:
Mommyof2Peas

26th:
BamLuby

28th:
CnsWilliams

30th:
Emma4g63
BlueFish1980
BabyLove100

Hi hun, im here!
I should be testing on the 18th but will see when I ovulate xxx

Good luck hunni.

This month I'm going to make a little extra effort. I'm using my preseed again but no softcups, I'm going to take Maca, royal jelly and q-10 I already take an extra vitamin d supplement. I heard hubby can also take Maca and royal jelly but not sure if I should go down that route yet?

Hi! I'm here too. Can you put me down for the 21st and I'll change once AF shows up and I can better calculate my cycle? Thank you!

This cycle I'm not temping or using opks, but still using preseed and softcups for bding around the dates I usually ovulate

Still taking maca, pregnacare, and q10, and adding baby aspirin as recommended by my reflexologist and acupuncturist.

Baby dust to us all!!!!

Hi! I'm here too. Can you put me down for the 21st and I'll change once AF shows up and I can better calculate my cycle? Thank you!

This cycle I'm not temping or using opks, but still using preseed and softcups for bding around the dates I usually ovulate

Still taking maca, pregnacare, and q10, and adding baby aspirin as recommended by my reflexologist and acupuncturist.

Baby dust to us all!!!!

Good luck Hun! Do,you know a lot about supplements. What dosage of Maca and q-10 are you taken? I'm taken. Maca and rj. Should I be taken q-10 as well as rj and should i start taken vitamin b - complex xx

Hi! I'm moving over too! Like Hoping, still waiting for AF over here but can you put me down for 26th? I'm not using OPKs and have no HPTs in the house as I drove myself crazy testing this month :nope: Really hoping I last until day AF is due to test! Hope this is our month :dust:

Hey there can I join and also ask a question?

I am 5dpo and will be starting testing on Monday. (I did test today as having a weird long cycle after mc but neg as clearly too early).

Monday I will be 8dpo.

If I'm 5dpo and conceive say..... Monday. when will my due date be?

<3 :dust::dust::dust: To all <3

I am in too :) On cycle day 2 but have no idea when I will ovulate but hoping to test by the 23rd April! (going on a hen do that weekend :wacko:)

I am on vit B6, b complex, prenatals, and I am trying baby aspirin for the first time this month!

I am praying this is my month!!

:happydance:

Moving over, on cd7! Sorry I'm more of a lurker than a poster.
I think i will be testing on 20th if I can wait that long.

I've started taking B50 complex and me and DH will be taking robitussin this cycle. I was taking these the month I conceived my daughter so hopefully it works this month.

Morning everyone hope you are well?

I tested this morning I know I know :haha::blush:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=390885

I'm 6dpo today and do have sore bbs. xxx

Joining this thread too ladies! Just in case the :witch:visits at the end of the month

Hello ladies, ive started smep today, im sooo determined this month ha xxx

Thanks huni, seems to be loads successful cycles doing this xxx

im joining wag!!!

no idea on testing date but if af turns up on time i should be due on early may!!! but not testing early this time..... can i still join even though ill not be in april!!!

Please XXXXXX :)

I'm sure no one will have a problem with you joining us, Emma :) Im here and I'm not really ttc this cycle, more like not preventing. Going back to the smep and full works next cycle!!! :)

Thanks hopin..hun fx for this cycle maybe a little more relaxed will do it !!

I may try smep too :)) ...

One good thing is a start a much less strssfull job tommorow with a much nicer boss so hopin this will help me :)

Yay for less stress for you!!!

Lol, not holding my breath for this cycle... My sex drive is soooooo low lately that without the 'oops it's been two days you get lucky tonight' pressure from the smep, I doubt we'll have enough sex to get pregnant. I'll give it a shot but can't see my husband getting too much action!!! Bless him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->