• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Crazy testing at 6dpo...

Is that a FRER or an rapid results one? I'm sorry hun. Really hoping it's just a dodgy test :hugs:

I didn't test this morning, just going to wait for AF :(

Still no AF, but some creamy CM.
Katy told me to do a test so I did... squinter on the cheapie, and this FRER... I think there might be something but I'm not sure.

IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

Dang it! Im sorry Hopeful! I was really rooting for you this month. :hugs:

Just went to the toilet again, little bit more spotting, pink/brown and mucussy... I'm hoping beyond hope that it might be delayed IB!!! :(

If it is AF though I'm sure it's another chemical, I can't say that SD wasn't positive :(

Sorry Hopeful i hope it stops for you.
Im scared to say this incase it offends anyone (and i really hope it doesnt pls dont be offended!) But i kno there is a few who have had lines on these sd's recently just to get af and it seems unlikely that everyone is having chemicals every month. Perhaps they/you are idk its not for me to say but its making me not trust these sd tests! I almost hope they are dodgy and people arent having chemicals. Are they really good tests and just picking it up really early or do they just suck?! I kno if i was ttc right now id be convinced id had chenicals based on some of my lines. I really hope i dont get condemned now for suggesting these recent batches of them are dodgy!
Fx-d for u still x

No I totally agree... who knows!!! It's hard isn't it. I guess that's the peril of early testing. I just can't bloody help myself!

More pink/brown cm, not getting on my underwear at all, just on the paper. Can't find cervix at all now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"