Crazy things I think and do while TTC!

WishnandHopn

Reaction score
I'm 6 dpo today and the 2ww is dragging....

Something to entertain us while we wait: tell me about the crazy things you think and do while TTC!

I got a little dizzy while waiting in line at starbucks today. Before TTC, I would have thought I just needed a snack, but now I get excited and think "oooh maybe I'm pregnant!"

I can second on the dizzy thing. Only because when I was pregnant with my son I was at the grocery store and had a bad dizzy spell to the point where I almost fell. A week later I got my BFP. I am 10dpo but temp has been dropping the last couple of days so not holding out hope even though I had a faint bfp at 8dpo. Blah!

I pee in a cup out of routine and check for concentration because let's get real 90% of the non af days are opks or cheap hpts lol

LOL peeing in cups and on sticks becomes almost like a hobby!

Just realized I'm not 6dpo...I'm only 5 dpo today! Ack even longer to wait

Waking up with wind and thinking you've already got a moving baby inside you. Nope just gas bubbles. Wish the crazy train would depart from the station haha

Feeling nauseous, and think oh I might be pregnant!
Had food poisoning symptoms....but I didn't take any medication, just in case if I am pregnant:winkwink:

I Google every possible thing that might increase my fertility or cure my imagined ailments that are causing infertility.

All of the above sounds so familiar 😖 I interpret every pimple,dizzy spell,cramp as possible signs but won't breathe a word of it to hubby

I obsess over every twinge. The other day I found myself noting that my arms were really achy... of course I'd just carried a load of heavy bags across poolside >_<

I've also found myself examining containers in shops and thinking "Is this a good thing to pee in?" "What if I have to take a sample to the doctors, will it leak?" (FYI I've found disposable plastic shot glasses the best size and shape for morning testing :p)

I have a container I keep in the bathroom and sometimes accidentally leave it sitting around full of pee. I am SO ashamed! But not really :)

I poke around my cervix every time I go for a wee. Literally its wee, wipe, poke. Like its part of the process of going to the loo.

Yup checking CM has become an obsession...and the frequency increases exponentially the closer I get to date of expected AF.

I've got a gross one... take pictures of my spotting/light period and share it with strangers on the internet because part of me hopes it could be ib ;)

Got a sad-funny one... These are clearly things I'm doing real time lol.

Take an hpt during your period just to be sure. Then breaking into a bottle of wine you've had chilling all TWW when it pops up, not shockingly but you were secretly hoping you were "one of those" ladies, bfn

Aw Dobby you enjoy that wine! Sending you bigs hugs. The witch sure is cruel.

I can so relate to that Dobby! Not sad at all, we all do what we must to get through this thing called TCT

Ok another real time crazy....my cat came upstairs before I got out of bed this morning and was meowing and meowing and then just laid across my belly and purred. And I thought, does she know something? Then I got downstairs to see she had no food...no not a pregnancy-detecting kitty, just hungry!

Wishin! I do that too! "Hmmm my dogs are super cuddly today, maybe I'm pregnant!"

GUILTY :)

Oh my goodness, EVERYTHING I try to convince myself is a sign of being pregnant. Last night when I got home from work I put toilet cleaner in both toilets at my house. OH and I went out to dinner, came home a couple hours later, I walked into the house and smelt bleach IMMEDIATELY. Instantly I thought, 'that bleach smell is strong, maybe i'm pregnant.' Non chalantly a little later I asked OH, 'did you smell bleach right when we walked into the door?' He said yes. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->