Crazy things I think and do while TTC!

I've been examining my nipples. A lot! Are they bigger? Darker? More sensitive? Oh and randomly lifting up my shirt to ask my DH if anything looks different to him. He either thinks I'm a nutcase or has been enjoying the free show!

Ohhh boy is this the thread for me! I think everything I do while TTC is a little crazy... I am totally guilty of feeling happy every time I feel sick during the tww. Or googling EVERY. LITTLE.THING to see if it is a pregnancy symptom. You wouldn't believe the wide array of first pregnancy symptoms! :haha:

Ohhh boy is this the thread for me! I think everything I do while TTC is a little crazy... I am totally guilty of feeling happy every time I feel sick during the tww. Or googling EVERY. LITTLE.THING to see if it is a pregnancy symptom. You wouldn't believe the wide array of first pregnancy symptoms! :haha:

hahaha I do the same.

On my left foot, the big toe hurts a little right before I go to bed. is this a pregnancy symptom?!?

:laugh2: Okay, maybe i'm not that dramatic but sometimes I feel like it. :loopy:

I can almost guarantee that if you google it, it is!! :haha:

I find myself fantasizing all about how I am going to tell husband we are pregnant. I already had the special baby grow made and printed but still all I'm doing is poas ridiculously often and googling every little thing 😔

This month I had my first batch of OPK's. Even though I got a positive last Thursday and my temp has gone up, I'm still testing just in case I didn't ovulate from that surge and my body is tricking me! My other half is bemused! I'm around 5 DPO today.. the wait is rubbish!

I find myself fantasizing all about how I am going to tell husband we are pregnant. I already had the special baby grow made and printed but still all I'm doing is poas ridiculously often and googling every little thing 😔

I do that all the time too!! :)

I have it narrowed down to 3 ways on how I wanna tell him. But can't decide. :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->