Crazy week! Could baby be on her way?

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
Im 36 weeks and This weeks been Crazy!!! Started having painful tightenings every 5 minutes to a point I was getting dizzy and nauseous from the pain 3am Tuesday morning. So of to triage we go , Dr did speculum and said cervix closed. Still in bad pain and vomiting so stayed a couple of hours. Midwife checked and I was 1 cm and she could get a finger in my cervix and feel babies head! So they put me on the ward and everything just stopped!!??? So they had me stay in over night for obs and sent me home. (I'm high risk) I always thought that if they can feel babies head then things are on their way . Is there a chance baby might be here soon or has anyone had similar experience? Am due Dec 6th x Thanks!

1cm at 36 weeks is fairly standard honey. I was 4cm at 36 weeks with my son. I got a sweep then but who knows how much longer I'd have gone. You can be cms dilated for weeks. If you're getting pains and progressed 1cm then things are definitely softening up and changing for Labour. Still could be 4 weeks away, or could be tomorrow. There's never any way of knowing x

Thanks hun x just had growth scan and she only measuring 33 weeks so have been booked for a section Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->