Crazy when things like happen where you live....

charli87

Chloes Mummy
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-13629679

its just been confirmed on the news that they have got him now but he was actually carrying an explosive device, bloody scary!!

its also caused havoc as where it was is a main bus route through the town so the traffic is worse than normal

terrible behaviour:nope:

I live in watford too, hope you werent directly caught up in it, scary stuff huh.. luckily i hadnt left the house for town yet at that point! x

naa thankfully i wasnt, although i dont live that far from it really, although i did pop into town when it was all coming to an end, traffic was shocking especially around the ring road. i just dont get what goes into peoples head when they do this kind of stuff:dohh:

So many nutjobs in this world. A man set fire to a hotel on the next road from my house the other morning. Burnt down the whole 3rd floor at 5am!

The biggest shock ive had recently where i live is someone the same age as me who i knew as a teenager and used to hang round with has been convicted for 9 yrs for rape just proves u never really know what someones capable of x

Oh my days! :wacko:

I woke up this morning to screaming and shouting.. there was an armed raid going on over the road! There was actually a drive-by shooting on that side of the road a few years back. Oh dear :lol:
I actually live on a nice road :blush:

I'm in Watford too - we were just about to go into town and my niece phoned me to tell me she was in Watford and there was a bomb scare, thought she was joking, tried to go pick her up but ring road was chocka - lets hope he is a one off case!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->