crazy? yes

wrapunzel

mama of four
Reaction score
Hey ladies. I am 6 weeks PP from my second baby... Hubby and I did the deed twice overnight before my 6 week PP follow-up appt with my midwives, I am ebf (baby has never had formula) but my midwife said with my pattern since giving birth (ovulation type pains at 2 wk PP, menstruation cramps at 4 wk PP, and now ovulation pains again at 6 wk PP) I might actually be properly fertile RIGHT NOW and no, she didn't know I had already, uh, "indulged" in some sweet sweet babymaking :sex: :blush:

So now I am in a 2WW of sorts and I can't tell literally anyone :shrug: I don't really want to be pregnant right now because I am scared of maternal depletion syndrome and of drying up.... but I can't forget about this tiny shred of a chance at another squishy :dohh:

Anyone else been in my shoes??

I haven't (oh my gosh, I was so torn up and sore after childbirth, even after 8 weeks I didn't want DH anywhere near me) but I hope that whatever the turnout, it's one you'll be happy with and that everything will work out smoothly for you. :)

Thank you!!!! I'm sure I'll regret it if it happens, but I really reaaaaally want a BFP

I have a friend who had something similar happen (got pregnant like the first time she and her hubby BD'd after giving birth, and I'm not sure she even waited the 6 weeks). They have a beautiful pair of "Irish twins" and they're very happy, though she admits it's tough having them so close together!

Congratulations on your baby. I was wondering if baby had arrived yet! :)

Thank you Bevzii! He's the best little baby. Just started smiling in the last week... and goes to sleep without the boob, it's a miracle!

Yes! I didn't think I was ovulating after the birth of our DS, I hadn't had a cycle and I was breastfeeding, we only had sex a few times but sure enough when DS was twelve weeks old I had a glaringly positive HPT. I only tested to be sure I wasn't pregnant because we were meant to be going for drinks with friends that evening, I had cramps which felt like af was on its way so I wasn't expecting to see a positive. We weren't planning on having any more children and I was really worried about having another so soon, but it was fine and I'm so happy our DD is here

I got pregnant when my dd was 5 weeks old I nearly fainted. But don't worry I have done 2 under2 3under 3 4 under 4 5 and 6 and baby number 7 will mean I have 7 agent 8 and under I manage it's fun .

The hype is getting real. I checked my cervix the day after this disaster and it seemed fertile, high and soft with nearly clear stringy cm... now it’s lower and firmer and no cm.... oh my god.

Happycupcake are you TTC right now?

Yes we are, have been since 2016 after my husband decided we should have another after saying he didn't want any more lol

We will have almost the same test day then. Fingers crossed for you!

I’m impressed at you having dtd after 6weeks... I think my poor husband had to wait about 3months :haha:
Good luck, hope you get the result you want!

I’m impressed at you having dtd after 6weeks... I think my poor husband had to wait about 3months :haha:
Good luck, hope you get the result you want!

I waited a week ... I was desperate :blush:

I would have done only a week too except I had a second degree tear :rofl:

Thank you Ginaj! I really appreciate the support here... I dared to tell my mum and she was like "I sure hope not" and my husband says he's not worried :shrug:

Ouch on the tear!
I'm sorry about your mum, mine is the same. She's only been happy with one of my children

Ladies!!!!

I woke up this morning with strange back pain on both sides. It felt almost hot? And I have been peeing so frequently today!

My hopes are definitely up

I'm glad you're feeling positive, they're good signs :)

Thanks love. I remember that weird back heat pain from getting pregnant with Linus. Gosh... I know that financially we can't really afford another kiddo and my body probably isn't gonna appreciate this, but I want that BFP so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->