Crazzzzzy indent line on a dollar tree test!

lindsayms05

Reaction score
Take a look at what I just got! I took the pic at about 2 minutes, but it was visible immediately. It is clearly just an indent line because it has no color but good grief...it made my heart jump for a minute. :(

Attachments

• 364.jpg
    364.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 216
hmmmmm, weird ! it does look like it has a bit of color to me ? i would re test ! good luck xx

Are you sure it's an indent line? Do you have another one to take?

I was expecting my period yesterday or today, so I tested this morning with a FRER and it was clearly negative, no hint of a line. I tested this afternoon with the DT test I posted and an 88c First Signal from Walmart. The walmart test is stark white, and the DT doesn't appear to have any color to it. I would love for it to be the start of something, but it just looks like a grey space where the pink line SHOULD be. *slaps forehead*

Yea, I feel like I see color too! But if that's just an evap/indent that's awful!

I completely didn't answer your question, sorry, lol. Yes, I have a 2 more dollar tree tests, 4 more first signal tests, and 1 frer left. I feel stupid even still testing because I'm 15/16dpo today and should have a line by now if I'm going to have one. It's just weird because my temp is still high and I just don't feel like my period is coming.

There's no color irl and I even tried tweaking the picture and can't pull any pink. Stupid test!

I feel like throwing it across the room, lol

Attachments

• 364dried.jpg
    364dried.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 364driedsat.jpg
    364driedsat.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 364driedtweaked.jpg
    364driedtweaked.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 87
oh wow! I have taken many many of those tests and never have had anything like that before!

Haha, well I peed on a different brand at the same time and it came back negative! I'm sure I'll take another one sometime tonight because I'm just crazy like that, lol

Omg, at about 2 minutes this line started to appear and I thought it was going to be another indent line but this one has some pink to it. I'm trying not to get excited, but what are the chances that two tests in a row are going to show an indent like that?!

Attachments

• 366.jpg
    366.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 366tweak.jpg
    366tweak.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 86
That line looks really good is it possible u o'd late xx

I'm pretty confident that I'm 16 at the latest and 15 dpo at the earliest. I've been taking several cycles of femara and I always seem to ovulate on CD15, and my CD15 temp this month was high but I was also feeling a bit sick so I thought maybe it was fever related. It was still up, and stayed up, on CD16...so it's kind of a toss up about which day I ovulated. I guess if I was feverish, I could have ovulated a few days after and it seemed like I ovulated earlier? I'm not sure! My temp is still high and no signs of AF coming.

That is looking really good to me!! And if it came up in 2 minutes.... I'd say you have a :bfp: on your hands!!

That has deffo got some colour to it :) I would say it is positive for sure x

Thanks gals! I have a frer left that I'm going to save for in the morning if AF hasn't arrived yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->