creams/oils?

i use BioOil and Palmers Tummy Butter, you can start anythime hon tho like others have said stretchmarks are more genetic than anything, if your mum got them then you probably will too im afraid xx it feels nice to be moisturized tho so worth doing it for that xxx

Baby oil, on wet skin when i get out the bath.... I think it worked with pregnancy number one.. so im hopeing it will work for pregnancy number two.

I think even if you know your likely to get them it's still worth using the stretch mark creams/oils, you might as well give your skin a helping hand and hopefully when/if you do get them you'll recover much quicker.
My Mum and sister didn't get them, but one of my other sisters did. I've had them once before when I suddenly grew hips at age 12 (even though I was still really skinny) but they faded really quickly and don't bother me.

I used Bio oil and palmers and I still got stretchmarks, they can help but if your going to get them then you'll get them no matter what u use

I'm using Bio Oil twice daily, and have been since I found out. It's already improved the tone of my skin. It just looks alot healthier already! I know that I'll get stretch marks anyway, but its worth trying just in case it keeps them at bay, eh?

Bio Oil isn't cheap though, but I reckon its worth it.

Am using bio oil now, even if it dont prevent them altogether as said above, it may help them fade quicker etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->