creamy clumpy/stretchy mucus?!? **tests attached **

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone else had this mucus it's creamy but quite sticky clumpy but also stretchy too bit like ewcm but breaks up very easily but then I feel quite dry at other times ?

I'm pretty sure I ovulated last Wednesday/Thursday as I had ewcm with blood spotting and niggles around ovaries.
So I'm around 5/6dpo.

This cycle has thrown me completely as I'm averaging 38 day cycle so wasn't due to ovulate till this week but I'm not having signs of that happening.

Also last couple days have felt really tired well exhausted.
Anyone else had this?

Now I'm having twinges on left side.

I have had the same symptoms since late last week. Twinges, stretchy CM. These are all symptoms I experienced with my previous pregnancies. Fingers crossed for both of us! Good luck:)

Thanks hun. I've been searching Google and it coming up as early preg symptoms. The only preg symptom iv had in the past is extreme tiredness.

Yes def keeping fingers crossed for us =)

Thanks:) I think I OV early this cycle. Cycle day 10. I usually OV around 13 or 14. But all my OV symptoms showed up really early. Now I am getting all these early pregnancy symptoms. My breasts feel huge with tons of veins showing. Lots of EWCM, also crazy hungry and nauseous! I am either getting the worst PMS symptoms or maybe I am pregnant. Can't do an early test for at least another 6 days. I think I am going nuts!! lol

Feeling tired is also a sign of early pregnancy. But I usually get extreme fatigue in the first tri and that shows up between 5-6weeks.

I have this too , but it's not stretchy or sticky just breaks up easily and it's barely there? Hmm now I'm wondering ... I hate symptom spotting but I can't help it :(

it is very annoying isn't it. i dont have it constantly it just seems to appear once or twice through the day, then most time just 'dry'.

im just so thrown this month. I had a MC in october. it was a big surprise to find out i was preg then to lose it in days of finding out was so horrible. i wish i could have that surprise pregnancy bfp test again but now im looking for every symptom.....

I've had this today, cloudy clumpy but stretchy cm...I think i am around 3 dpo...i think ill get my crosshairs tomorrow after i temp.

I did try googling but didn't find anything helpful.

Yeah it is oh so annoying!
I honestly don't see any on my undies or anything, the way I knew was cause I checked my cervix, but yeah clumpy ....is deff what it looks like argh I hope the :witch: doesn't show and we get those BFP!

Woke up this morning to sort my 1 year old out got back into bed and then this immense cramp over uterus last good few seconds. Now still just having niggles on left side but when I stand up niggles move towards middle.

Could be a good sign, I had cramping since the 1dpo lol it's mild and more like a pulling sensation that comes and goes, my uterus feels full. Hope it's not wishful thinking

Cramping is definitely a sign. I have had this since 1DPO too. I also had it with my other pregnancies as well. Fx'd for all of us!! :)

It's been on and off through the day. Mostly niggles again on left side. Head feeling heavy and just tired again. You ladies having any other symptoms?

It's been on and off through the day. Mostly niggles again on left side. Head feeling heavy and just tired again. You ladies having any other symptoms?

I've been having pinches mostly on my right side. Also still very nauseous. I thought I saw some streaks of pinkish/brown when I wiped today too. But it was quite faint. AF is not due until about Jan 31.

How is everyone else?

Well I did a test yesterday and weirdly there was a line way after the time usually I have crystal clear test if there's no second line. Did a test today and again after time there was a faint line. So thinking could just be this batch.

Still having stretchy creamy discharge. Twinges either side. Lower Back pain. Notice last week I wake up sore throat bit snotty. Still tired but it was my girls 1st birthday this weekend so was a bit mental here..

I had a huge clump of cm at 6dpo and honestly, my cm didn't really do anything too crazy after that. Cramping was a definite symptom for me though.

I hope that test was the start of your BFP. All you can do us test again! :flower:

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01-25%2023.30.32.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01-25%2023.30.32.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Top test is day old why it's dark. Bottom one I done couple hours ago. I'm pretty sure there's a faint line on each but I don't know if it is picking up something or the tests are dodgy lol.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01-25%2023.14.43.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01-25%2023.14.43.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Better pic of newest test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->