Creamy CM after Ovulation??

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
Sorry if this grosses anyone out, but I have had very white, creamy CM everyday since ovulation. I am currently 4 DPO. Has anyone else experienced this? Has anyone that has every been pregnant experienced this during the 2WW/ days after ovulation?

I would like to know the answer to this too. I feel like my CM is always different so I wouldn't even know! It's weird!

I feel like I always have CM throughout the majority of my cycle, so for me its hard to say. but there is just something about this CM that is different. Hopefully is because im preggo! But Maybe im just getting my hopes up.? :shrug:

ps I had a temp drop today. (My charts in my signature)...does this drop mean im not preggo?

this is so funny. i was looking for this answer on the internet yesterday. i have the same thing it just started 2 days ago. i hope we are pregnant!!! baby dust!!!

Well the witch got me today but I was completely dry after ov up until AF. No CM at all really.

When I had my daughter, my early symptoms were LOADS of white creamy CM and I was really dizzy.

So in my experience, I would say it's a good sign for you! I hope you get your :bfp:!
:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for your responses :flower:
I hope that its a sign for me and any of you ladies in the 2WW :thumbup:
Thanks for the babydust...i dont want to be a symptom spotter but now that Im in the 2WW i just wish i had a sign...any sign that could say "yah" or "nah".

:dust:

do any of you ladies have a link to your chart? I want to compare :D
maybe we are!!!! :thumbs:

I always get loads of creamy cm after ov. Doesn't mean you aren't preggers though. Fx'd for us all.

Well since 4 DPO I have had loads of creamy, YELLOW CM. Is this happening to anyone else who could possible be preggo or whom is? Thanks :thumbup:

I had the eggwhite CM during ovulation and now I have the creamy white CM... Let me know if you get your :bfp: maybe this is a good sign for all of us! :dust:

I will for sure! i am currently 8 DPO. that CM changed pretty quick! and there is def. much more cm than there was at 4 DPO!

Im now 4dpo, still cramping and now CM is white and kind of watery... Sorry TMI LOL

Well since 4 DPO I have had loads of creamy, YELLOW CM. Is this happening to anyone else who could possible be preggo or whom is? Thanks :thumbup:

i have heard on here that yellow cm is an early pg sign.....so is very watery cm too...good luck x

Last night I noticed that I had a lot more CM than usual. It was thicker than a few days before. or it just seems that way because I didnt have much a few days ago. It was slightly yellowier (if thats a word).

I am 11DPO

:dust: for all!!!!!

Oh how I want creamy white CM to be a pregnancy sign- I have had it too!!! I am 7DPO...anyone test yet???

I had loads of yellow CM last cycle and was not pg, but i have heard it is usually a good sign.

FX'd for you all

I have this problem too. I am 7 DPO - from 5 DPO I have had a niggly pain in my abdomen. 6DPO - lots of CM - creamy, yellow (sorry TMI)

Today 7DPO - early morning was loads of EWCM - then change back to Creamy a few hours later.

Ive never paid so much attention to whats going on down below:argh:

The thing thats puzzling me the most is this pain in my left hand side, both at the front at the back. I cant explain it.

You can look at my chart to compare

Its just a waiting game:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"