• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Creamy CM after Ovulation??

I tested with those early-early pregnancy test (that your supposed to be test 7-10 days after ovulation). I got a :bfn: at 7 DPO and a :bfn: at 9 DPO. Though it seems the average dpo to get a positive with these types of tests is 10 or 11 dpo.

Ps much, much more yellow cm (TMI)

looks like you could've had implantation oh good luck with testing. baby dust to you

I had really white creamy cm every day from O until yesterday, then the witch got me :(

i'm good just waiting for the stupid :witch: to leave! hahaha, i'm gonna try not to get on bnb as much this month so i won't get obsessed, haha i didn't get on ALL DAY until now, but now i just have to be on here that much longer so i can read everyone's posts haha, so i dunno if i'm doing any good by this, but hey, it makes it look better...i'm ready for witch to leave so i can get ready to o!!!

Well, it looks like lots and lots of Yellow CM is a sure sign! Got my :bfp: today!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 133
wow I was just reading your thread...did you have any other symptoms??

Congratulations on your :bfp: and at 10dpo you got a :bfp: on a digi...thats good going you must have high levels of HCG!!

well done xx

Thanks Donna!
I have only had a couple symptoms and they weren't even the really obvious ones like morning sickness or implantation bleeding.

Basically my symptoms were lots of creamy, white CM 1-4 dpo. From 4-10 DPO i had yellow, creamy CM (which has been increasing every day). I have also been super tired and wanting to sleep all the time since the day of ovulation. I have also been pretty constipated. The only other symptom thus far is that i have been having crazy cravings for eating food out (which usually i try to eat healthy). haha my husband even noticed that one! lol
and my BB Temps have been increasing.

If you look at my FF chart I have put down symptoms.

Just popped in this thread and knew from the start you would get your BFP from what you were describing! :thumbup:

Congrats!!!

congrats guppy! i had all the same symptoms as you, i even ate chicken off the bone last night, (i rarely eat meat) i go in from work and rumaged through the fridge i looked like a cave women!

haha thats so funny! I feel like I just want to eat McDonalds, Olive Garden, and Chinese every night! lol. but that would probably be a bad idea ha ::dohh:

My Gyno told me everyone's CM is different after ovulation. This month i've had really thick white so maybe its a good sign!!

*just read the whole thread!! Congrats Guppy!! (i love your name Guppy! Guppy has been my nickname for my OH for years! Love it!)

Haha! You are the first I have met with that nn then!
My name is Stephanie and when my nephews were wee little, their mothers tried having them refer to me as "Stephy" but they ended up pronouncing it as Guppy. That's where my nicky came from :D

Haha! You are the first I have met with that nn then!
My name is Stephanie and when my nephews were wee little, their mothers tried having them refer to me as "Stephy" but they ended up pronouncing it as Guppy. That's where my nicky came from :D

Aww thats so cute. My OH is a fish like literally loves to swim can't keep him out of the water! So I've always called him Guppy. On deployment I sent him packages... saying Sgt. Guppy and all his friends got a kick out of it LOL.

hopefully its a good sign for me too. as i only got creamy cm this time and it went away for a couple days and now its back. and i am exactly the same dpo you were just 4 measly days. congrats. congrats.

sorry to hijack...
i have no cm what so ever right now (after ovulation)... is this good or bad??? i have googled and had no luck please help me! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"