Creamy CM after Ovulation??

Cinnamum You could still be preggers though! Lots of CM is one of the signs but its like the other million signs- some women will get lots of cm, some wont. :dust: :flower:

thats what i was hoping. i dont know if i could take another month of ttc. it's really affecting me! x x x

Congrats Guppy! I am new to this board, and I just wanted to explain my situation. :)

I have a little girl (just turned 2) And we are now ttc for the 2nd time. Last month I swore I was pregnant, but my period came a whole week early. Not sure if it was my period or mc, but i never had a pos. test result.

This cycle I'm pretty sure I o'd yesterday (sept 17), and today I have had creamy, white cm. Not a whole lot, but i usually don't have that at all. So, it's been only 1 day after Ovulation with creamy, white cm, and small menstrual like cramps.....does this sound like i could have conceived??

Thanks for all that reply. :flower:

I think it's possible Tara! :D
Just keep checking it everyday. Usually I had a little more CM every day. Around 4 DPO it turned yellow. :dust:

This thread gives me hope! I had cramping and dull fullness feeling in my uterus and cervix right after ovulation. Then it calmed down but my CM has increased. It is white and creamy. I am 5dpo today and all the sudden I just had a huge amount of fatigue! I haven't gotten out of bed much today! I had a headache at 3dpo but I was also staring at a computer screen for awhile. I got a small headache today also. I usually only get headaches te day before AF. So, hoping these are good signs for me!

Guppy, it looks like you have gone on to have more babies since this post! Congrats!

This thread gives me hope! I had cramping and dull fullness feeling in my uterus and cervix right after ovulation. Then it calmed down but my CM has increased. It is white and creamy. I am 5dpo today and all the sudden I just had a huge amount of fatigue! I haven't gotten out of bed much today! I had a headache at 3dpo but I was also staring at a computer screen for awhile. I got a small headache today also. I usually only get headaches te day before AF. So, hoping these are good signs for me!

Guppy, it looks like you have gone on to have more babies since this post! Congrats!

Your Symptoms sound hopeful, Hun!
Keep us posted

And thank you!
Yes, our family is now complete :)
The baby I conceived during this thread, sadly passed at 8 weeks, however, since then I went on had my first baby boy, got pregnant w my second baby boy, then had my little miss darlin, and more recently an unexpected chemical (we weren't trying). However as far as this thread goes I am happy to report this type of CM continued to be a very early pregnancy symptom, for me, in most all of my pregnancies!

Good luck!

Hi hun

I had lotion cm from just after my fertile window til AF arrived last cycle. It was my first cycle checking cm so im not sure if its a normal thing for me, but either way it ended in a BFN. I have heard that it can be an early preg symptom for some women though! GL

Sorry about your loss guppy :( I have 3 littles also. My youngest is 3.5. I thought we were done too! Haha I just realize how time flies and they are growing up too fast! My older two are self sufficient and I know I might regret not trying for another! I really want another one now! I always tell people not to do anything permanent unless you KNOW you won't regret it :)

Haha, I reckon id be in that boat, except I have various health issues, especially PP, so we decided that medically we can't, even tho I'm sure my heart would say otherwise! So my husband had the snip right before DD was born. Honestly tho if it weren't for our situation and my health concerns, id probably give the Duggars a good run for their money :lol: all of our kids are very close in age (I once had three under three!) so even if it weren't for health problems, we are already stretched so thin I'm not sure id cope w another. (My second son has autism as well and that in and of itself is a lot of work. And my eldest has a rare form of epilepsy. So I know it was for the best, and I realize at some point we have to stop. But in another life, yeah if say never do anything perminant.)

Yes, true! We all have to think realistically too! ;)
Sorry to hear about the health issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->